Yummy Snack

Darlene X
on 5/17/06 1:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys..... I thought I'd post a yummy crunchy snack for you.... Buy a packet of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni. Place 17 peices flat on a plate. Microwave for 1 minute & 30 sec's Pat any excess fat off on a paper towel and let cool. Your left with a yummy, spicy, crunchy snack. 17 sounds like a lot, but they shrink, and it really isnt that much. 73 calories & 9g of protein.
sparkles
on 5/17/06 1:11 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I've done somethign like that Lay out 5 crackers and put a small amound of marinara on them then a little shredded mozz cheese and a turkey peperoni on top! YUM! Thats a meal for me though.. Also, Darlene... my husband made these pork chops last night.. YUMMMMY!! he baked them, and didnt do too much to them. He put a little seasoning salt on top of them and then some parm cheese the flavors mixed so well, and it was so tender!
Lauren003
on 5/17/06 3:12 am - , NC
They get crunchy? YUM!
Darlene X
on 5/17/06 9:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah, they get pretty crunchy. I had them for breakfast, they were very tasty Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 11:51 am - Baltimore, MD
I have some in the fridge for my pizza's (6" tortilla, pizza sauce, red fat mozzarella and turkey peperoni's. With some garlic powder and oregano ...very good! But I've never tried them microwaved or just plain for a snack so I'm gonna try it tomorrow! Thanks, Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views