Product Reviews

Courtney B.
on 5/16/06 8:39 am - Lancaster, CA
EVERYTHING I try that I use for protein, or even a snack, I review. If interested in seeing what my likes and dislikes are at this stage of WLS, see my profile and go ALL the way down to the prod review section. I have quite a few on there, incluing some protein bars. Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 223/GW 135 My current weight was on my surgeversary date, the 3rd. I have decided NO MORE WEIGHING WEEKLY!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 9:52 am - My Town, NH
Courtney, there's some great info there. Thanks for sharing! - Stephanie
jomamma
on 5/17/06 4:23 am - Palmdale, CA
I ordered from bariatric eating on line just now, thanks for the tip. I hope I like some of the flavors of protein. Right now Im eating an Atkins protein bar, s'more flavor and its pretty darn good.
Courtney B.
on 5/17/06 7:47 am - Lancaster, CA
I told you LADY! How funny. I just ordered the chocolate mint canister. the prices are pretty good. Hope you dont dump on that bar like I did! See you soon. When are we going out?? Courtney
Beckers
on 5/17/06 12:50 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I ordered $100 worth of protein stuff from bariatriceating.com, and I just got the stuff 2 days ago. I tried the chocolate mint protein shake, and BLEH I was not impressed. NOTHING tastes good lately... I might be going through a phase... I haven't tried the other stuff yet, I'm just SO SICK of protein drinks!!! GAH!!! Rebecca 269/221/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views