### 05/16 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/16/06 7:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys!!!! Im having a better day, although breakfast was kind of gross. I still don't have much desire to eat but Ive been able to force myself to choke some stuff down today. Money is tight for the next few weeks so Hubby and I have been discussing how we can make things go further and get cheaper stuff. We waste so much because neither or us eat much, we need to start freezing a lot of things. Breakfast: Went to the Hospital Cafeteria before my appt. Got a breakfast sandwich and ate a few bites of egg, cheese and sausage.. it wasn't very good. Snack: 6oz Raspberry Dannon Lite & Fit Lunch: Got a small chicken ceaser salad from the cafeteria, ate a few peices of lettuce, about an oz of chicken, a few croutons & parmesan cheese w/ the ceaser dressing. I have enough left over for like 4 more meals LOL Snack: String Cheese. Dinner: Im thinking of taking my leftover salad home and maybe eating more of that. Im not doing great with water, still on my 2nd bottle... I better get started on some more huh?
Tina K
on 5/16/06 7:55 am - Central, NY
I've done a little bit better today, thankfully. B - 4 oz vanilla yogurt L - cheese stick D - 2 oz grilled pork chop Gonna have a protein chai tonight before bed as well. Doing pretty good on liquids - about 40 oz so far. Tina
Courtney B.
on 5/16/06 8:46 am - Lancaster, CA
As of now, it isnt dinner time, but will be in a couple hours. Im not feeling real good after my lunch, but heres my current eats today. b- 6 oz strawberry/ vanilla protein shake with 2 tbs of benefiber (this is my daily breakfast) L- 1/2 cup crab salad. dont know why, but Im not feeling good after this. Ive had it before and was fine. Maybe I am becoming one of those people that cant eat right after waking. I had taken a nap and got up and immediately ate. I still have no energy. D- will be about 2 oz rib eye steak and maybe part of a salad. S- I have another protein shake nightly just to make sure Im getting enough protein, and my fiber to keep me regular. throughout the day, Im drinking crystal light raspberry lemonade. Will get about 60 ozs of that today. Tonight is my support group, so I will not be around later. Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 223/GW 135 My current weight was on my surgeversary date, the 3rd. I have decided NO MORE WEIGHING WEEKLY!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/16/06 11:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 2 unsalted crackers with 2 tsp peanutbutter and SF jelly Mid Morn: Protein Shake 30 gm Lunch: 2 wedge LC LF cheese with 4 unsalted crackers Dinner: 2 oz ground turkey, tsp mashed potato, made myself a tiny salad of lettuce and tomato w/ lowfat ranch. (it was sooooooo good) Still kind of hard to really chew up the lettuce and stuff, worried it wont be chewed well, but had a few bites of it. I miss salads!!! Eve: Getting late think I'll skip my protein shake tonight. Think I did ok today.
timsdanni
on 5/16/06 12:11 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I forgot to eat this morning LOL - don't ask me where my brain is did start eating about 11 had 1 oz beef jerkey 1/2 ear of corn quasadilla with 1/2 lf/lc totilla 1/2 oz of left over hamburger, 1 lf cheese and onion and 1T corn - (repeated latter for dinner) 2 tiny tiny stuffed potatoe skins - cooked hamberger,onions, peppers, mushrooms and bbq sauce together stuffed the skins toped with jack cheese and broiled. oh yeah and got most of my triple shake down already about 2 oz to go then I will be at 115 protein,12.7 fiber plus 6 grams from fiber pills (so there miss capt nut) all for 876 calories I feel like I ate all day long once I remembered to eat but am low on calories and full so I guess that is ok - danni 372/312/170
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/16/06 2:40 pm - Peculiar, MO
B: Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ Carb countdown milk and ice (in the blender) 10 gr protein L: "Less Carb" Whole Wheat Tortilla W/ french onion LC cheese and 4 slices Oscar Mayer deli Ham (Thank you to all of you who talked about Laughing Cow cheese. I love French onion wedges. But I wasn't crazy about the little cheese wheels.) D: (At my daughter's school play. She did good.) cucumber slices and some kind of cream cheese and chipped beef stuff on it. Tortilla rolls with a Southwest cream cheese filling, a few of each. Late night snack: 1 SF ice cream sandwich 2 bottles of water. I'm still just not getting the hang of keeping water with me all the time. I gotta get better at this. (And I need my vits too!)
Angela S.
on 5/17/06 2:48 am - St. Ann, MO
Yesterday's menu for me: B: 1 stick string cheese L: Smart Ones sirloin tips with asian veggies (just ate the steak and a few veggies) S: 100 calorie pack cool ranch Doritos D: Chicken fried rice stir fry kit- 1/2 cup rice, chicken, corn, carrots and snap peas S: Canteloupe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views