Ok-- So I tried them...

Darlene X
on 5/16/06 5:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
I bought some Citracel Creamy Chews last night.... I was so sick of the chalky chewable pills... I got the chocolate fudge kind.. OMG they are so yummy!!!! I'll deffinately be better at taking my calcium now Darlene
timsdanni
on 5/16/06 6:48 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I know I love the carmel ones and the lemon ones taste like a lemon cheese cake - YUM MMMMMMM I could really od on cal if I could aford to LOL Danni
Melissa P.
on 5/16/06 7:01 am - Aurora, IL
It beats the chalky huge calcum tabs!
Courtney B.
on 5/16/06 8:50 am - Lancaster, CA
Ive been using these from the beginning. I LOVE the chocolate mint ones. I had to get the caramel yesterday as Target was out of the mint, but they arent too bad. I am a lemon lover, but the lemon ones just sound GROSS! lol My Walmart just began selling these but they dont have the mint yet. They are $3 cheaper than Target! I may have to begin liking different flavors since they are so much cheaper. My preferred choice of calcium. Plus, my surgeon requires 1500 mg a day, so 3 a day, and Im set! Courtney HW 271/ SW 254/ CW 223/GW 135 My current weight was on my surgeversary date, the 3rd. I have decided NO MORE WEIGHING WEEKLY!
timsdanni
on 5/16/06 9:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
OK I have got to check out target you might want to reserach how much calcum you need - I know that 12-1500 is what the average woman needs - we only absorb between 40 and 50% of our (from what I have read/heard) so a common rule of thumb is to double that - I take 3000 a day of cal. I do 2 or 3 chews plus the 250 pills from citracal. they are not to hard to swollow just my 2 cents Danni 372/312/170
MsKeara
on 5/16/06 9:33 am - Baldwin, WI
Glad to hear that. I'm just about out of my chalky ones and have been putting off buying more. It can't hurt to try those. Thanks for the info. MsKeara
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 9:49 am - My Town, NH
I know these are getting me through! I don't mind taking my calcium at all now. It almost seems like a treat. The Chocolate Mint is my favorite as well! Yummmmm! - Stephanie
Nadine O.
on 5/16/06 10:56 am - Baltimore, MD
The lemon are so good . They don't taste bad at all. I may check out the mint at some point. Nadine O.
BabyRuth2u
on 5/16/06 11:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You're just now trying them! About time!! ;) They are so good! It's CHOCOLATE everyday! TWICE a day! I enjoy mine in the morning with a lil coffee now. I used to love to have coffee in the mornings, but now it's just not the same, but I make it at work anyways and drink a lil of it, just to have it. I guess it's not the same without reg sugar and some flavored creamer etc. LOL I tried the carmel ones at a protein tasting week at a group meeting, I didn't like it as much. I have always loved anything lemon so I think next time around I may buy the lemon ones. Glad you found them so you can get in your calcium, you need it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views