Did I get our post kicked off the main board?

Lauren003
on 5/16/06 1:34 am - , NC
I've tried looking for it and it's nowhere to be found. After you posted, there was a guy who posted something to the effect of 'yeah but how many pounds were gained by kids'. So I griped at him that we have control over ourselves and to an extent our children, not other peoples kids and I thought it was rude that he tried to nullify our accomplishment by saying that. Did anyone see what happened?
Courtney B.
on 5/16/06 1:39 am - Lancaster, CA
I was still able to access it this morning. No one else flamed him. That board moves SO fast that it probably got bumped to the 3rd or more page by now. Courtney
Tina K
on 5/16/06 4:26 am - Central, NY
It was all the way on page FIVE! That's one of the reasons I like the March board - there is activity but it doesn't move so quickly that posts get bumped pages down before they get responded to. If you want to see it, it's right here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/action,replies/board_id,4856/topic_id,1224821/cat_id,4456/a,messageboard/ Tina
Lauren003
on 5/16/06 4:32 am - , NC
Awesome! Thanks Tina! I looked a few times but I guess I missed it. *hug*
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 5:58 am - My Town, NH
Lauren, thanks for sticking up for us! I thought his response was idiotic. I thought your response to him was excellent! Thanks to everyone for participating. It's amazing to see how much weight we've lost as a group! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 5/17/06 3:01 am - , NC
Oh, no thanks needed. The guy was an arse!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views