I can see my feet!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 5:37 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Marchers!!!! Ok so I was taking a shower today and guess what I look down and I could see my feet!!!! LoL I was wondering where those lil buggers went. I hadn't been able to see my feet in a long time over my belly cuz it had gotten so big, but now, after losing so much, and my belly shrinking I can see them, and yes I still have feet, and you know what else, lol, they have shrunk also. I used to wear a size 11W but I tried on a pair of just darling boots at Beall's outlet the other day in a size regular 10.5 and they fit!! lol I went for my PCP visit yesterday and he told me that my feet would not only shrink in length but they would shrink in width and in fat size also, lol. He or rather his nurse said I had lost 15lbs in the month since I had been there yay!! lol, so look and see if you can now see your feet, you know I was just sitting here thinking maybe it is because the girls are a little flatter and not as fluffy, if you catch my drift, as they used to be is another factor in being able to see my feet as well, lol..... GIRLS COME BACK!!!! Well, off to another adventure, calling to see if I can get the poodle into the doggie salon, lol, to get his summer buzz cut, lol..... Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
Darlene X
on 5/16/06 5:45 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOO HOOO!!!! Now go get a nice pedicure as a treat, so your toes look pretty everytime you look down LOL Oh, how was the mexican experience? What did you end up eating? Or have you even gone yet.. my dates might be messed up... Darlene 338/271/170 -67lbs
Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 5:50 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey My Twin, well almost, he hee, It's not for another 3 hours and 15 minutes, lol, I'm still wondering what to wear, and how to fix my hair and, well you know how us girls are, lol, always the worrierers, lol.... Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!! Dance:
Darlene X
on 5/16/06 5:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL I posted this, THEN saw your post--- guess we were thinking about the same things hehe, thats twins for ya!
Shana M.
on 5/16/06 5:58 am - KY
Isn't it exciting to see them tootsies!! My lady's seemed to have flattened. It's like deflated balloons or something. Congrats! SLM
Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 6:03 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey, Yeah I know what ya mean, you know the noise it makes when a balloon deflates I guess that's what the girls did, I'm afraid to sleep on them at night, lol I think the fiance's afraid to touch them, they'll deflate even more, lol.....lol.... It's that twin esp there Darlene, lol....Now that I can see the feet, the poor darlings need to be pampered, lol, maybe a day at a tootsie spa, he hee when the puppy goes in for his day at the doggie spa, I can go a few doors down and go to the doggie mommie spa, lol.... Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
Tina K
on 5/16/06 7:45 am - Central, NY
Whoooo Hooooo!!! That's fantastic news. Mine are still hidden by my belly but I have great hopes for the future. Tina 315/261.5/140
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 9:45 am - My Town, NH
No agony for those feet! It's wonderful to rediscover our bodies. I love it! Keep up the great work and enjoy seeing those toes! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views