2 month check up-vent

timsdanni
on 5/16/06 4:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
do docs and nuts LOOK for something to fuss over??? I went in today - my wieght loss is good, plenty of protien, lots of exersize, enough water - so what do they tell me - eat more fiber in the form of fresh fruits and veggies - well excccccccccuse me! I think I am doing pretty darn good for 2 months out and if I add veggies and fruits and whole grains when am I suppose to get in protien and water - I already eat and drink from 5 am till 9 pm??? sorry just had to vent a bit Danni 372/312/170
Melissa P.
on 5/16/06 4:32 am - Aurora, IL
They told me the same thing. I asked the nut to make me a sample menu of when I am supposed to get it all in. She siad to just do my best. I think that she had no idea as well. I try to add a little fruit with my cottage cheese in the morning, but it is still hard. I do protein first.
Tina K
on 5/16/06 4:33 am - Central, NY
((hugs)) Danni, I know what you mean - I feel like I eat and drink ALL day and I don't get all my protein and water in. To be honest I miss my fruits and veggies. Prior to surgery I used to eat a lot of them. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to eat more balanced meals...ie, if you can eat 3 oz at time eat 1 oz each of protein, veggie, fruit and supplement more with protein shakes until we can eat larger portions. I don't go back to see my do****il three months out so I've got another month. It'll be interesting to hear what he has to say. Hang in there! One day we'll all be able to get everything in! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
Lauren003
on 5/16/06 4:37 am - , NC
Danni, you are doing amazingly. Just keep doing what you're doing. When you pouch has more room you'll be able to fit more veggies and fruit. I know what you mean about the eating and drinking ALL day long. If I sleep in it's like my whole day's intake is thrown off and there aren't enough hours to do it all. Fantastic weight loss girlie!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 6:04 am - My Town, NH
Danni, don't let them get you down. You've done very well and we're proud of you! I think they do feel as if they must give you some sort of "constructive" feedback. Mine did the same thing to me at my 1 month check-up. Keep it up! And keep smiling! - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 5/16/06 6:42 am - Ft Stewart, GA
DH said if the nut is worried that long term the fiber pills won't work then fine AFTER I lose all my wieght THEN we will worry about adding more fruit and veggies and whole grains. I love my guy he is so supportive being able to come here and vent to peolpe that really and truely KNOW what I am doing/feeling is soooo great. thank you all for the outpouring of love over my stress Danni
miminjoey
on 5/17/06 3:58 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I agree with you...sometimes I wonder about them in there...who did you see...which doctor rather. I would just add a few bites after you eat your protein...I try to save room for like 2 green beans, or a slice of tomatoe...something...it's not a lot, but it's better then nothing. You are doing great. Mimi
timsdanni
on 5/17/06 7:07 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I saw Rice who gave me no crap other than refusing (very nicely ) to not do some extra labs I was asking for but then I saw the black female capt nut - she was all about fruits and veggies - I still am stuffed from 1 oz of certian meats and fish - rice agreed with me that my pouch was suppose to still be tiny - 1-2 oz like 1/2 to 2/3s the size of an egg so the nut is crazy I think!! are you going tomorrow night? danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views