Huge Wow Moment For Me!

Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 9:59 am - My Town, NH
So here's the deal: I dislike shopping for clothes very much. I've ordered from catalogs for so many years, that the thought of actually trying something on sends me into a state of panic. Lately, I've tried to flip through racks in a store and I simply couldn't. Well tonight I decided to stop by JC Penney and just see what they had. Here's the other thing: I haven't worn pants in over six years. Maybe even 8 or 9. I just couldn't fit in them well and hated the way they look. So here is Stephanie at familly BBQs and casual outings wearing skirts. Ugh. But tonight, I shopped. AND, tonight I bought 2 pair of pants!!! I tried on 24s and couldn't believe that they fit so well. They weren't even tight. So I purchased two pair of pants and two shirts...in a store! I was so excited. The pants don't even look bad. I'll be able to wear them next week while on vacation and not feel so dressed up. What a WOW for me! - Stephanie
Nadine O.
on 5/16/06 10:44 am - Baltimore, MD
What a great WoW moment !!! Nadine O.
thin2be
on 5/16/06 12:16 pm - Houston, TX
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It is awesome to see the changes coming, isn't it? Enjoy your vacation! You are doing great! Phyllis
Tina K
on 5/16/06 12:45 pm - Central, NY
That is awesome Stephanie!! What a wonderful moment. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
jennb40
on 5/16/06 6:29 pm - Nashua, NH
What a WOW moment for Stephanie!!!! I am so excited for you - and know you will look great! Keep up the good work....and b-a-b-y....THROW away the catalogs...and get ready to WOW for a long time! Congratulations! Barbara
sparkles
on 5/16/06 8:34 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Congrats! It only gets better from here!
Lauren003
on 5/17/06 3:06 am - , NC
Yeah pants Yeah pants
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/17/06 4:06 am - Littlerock, CA
that is so wonderful. Shopping, a good experience, who would of thought it just a few months ago. have fun on vacation in those pants
Beckers
on 5/17/06 12:35 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I used to HATE shopping for clothes, too! I know what you mean! Congrats Stephanie! Someday soon we will all LOVE shopping for clothes! Life is good! Rebecca M. 269/221/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views