Size 18!

Shana M.
on 5/16/06 5:38 am - KY
Well, I'm still stalled and not losing ANYTHING (inches or pounds), but I do have some good news. We went shopping this weekend and when I tried on my normal size 24 it was to big, so I went to a 22, then a 20, and I actually bought a pair of 18's!! Now if this stupid stall would just quit and allow me to start losing pounds and or inches! I know I lacked on my protein this weekend, we went to Nashville and it was so hard to eat out all the time. I started back into my routine today. Hopefully I'll start losing again! SLM
Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 6:06 am - Show Low, AZ
Hey WOO HOO AND YAY on the size 18 way to go, hopefully I'm not far behind you, but that is a great Jump in size, you should be jumping for joy, and don't worry, that stall will unstall!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
Tina K
on 5/16/06 7:48 am - Central, NY
Whooo hooo That's excellent! That wicked scale will start moving again soon!! Hang in there and think about what we'll all be wearing next summer! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
cathelewis
on 5/16/06 9:05 am
Congratulations! Now if somebody could figure out how our bodies can get smaller, a lot smaller, and not show any change on the scale. Great work!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 9:47 am - My Town, NH
Shana, WOW! Size 18 is fantastic! I hope to get there some day. Congratulations on reaching that size. Celebrate in those new size 18 clothes! - Stephanie
Nadine O.
on 5/16/06 11:05 am - Baltimore, MD
Your probably right on track. Size 18 Woo hoo !!! Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views