Good Protein Bar

jennb40
on 5/16/06 2:23 am - Nashua, NH
I found a pretty good and tasty protein bar. It is called Endulge by Atkins and the flavor I tried was Peanut Caramel Cluster. Here are the nutrition facts: Calories 110 - calories from fat - 50 Total Fat: 6 gr (sat. Fat 1.5 gr, Trans Fat -0) Cholesterol: 5 gr Sodium: 60 mg Total Carbs: 9 gr (dietary fiber 4 gr., Sugars 1 g, Sugar Alcohol 3 g) Protein: 4 gr It is filling, not very many calories, sugars are low and protein count not bad for a quick snack. My nutritionist is not fond of protein bars, but I tried one and was fairly impressed with the flavor. Anyway - just thought I would share! Still raining in New Hampshire, considering building an ark at this point! Have a nice day all! Barbara
sngglnclos
on 5/16/06 3:28 am - sw burbs, MN
I have tried the south beach bars and they are yummy!! I will try to remember to post the stats tomorrow!
Tina K
on 5/16/06 4:28 am - Central, NY
Hi Barbara, I actually have that bar sitting in my "snack" basket right now, just haven't decided to try it yet. Thanks for letting us know what you think. I'll have to give it a try soon. Good luck with your ark! Don't forget - animal two by two! Hugs, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/261.5/140
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/16/06 6:02 am - My Town, NH
Barbara, Do you have room for two more (actually five if you count the felines) on your ark? I promise to help build it in exchange for a small room! I hope the rain moves on soon. I'll look for the Endulge bar. I tried my first protein bar today, the South Beach Diet Meal Replacement Bar. It's not bad, but it's huge and has twice the calories of the Endulge. It tastes okay. I thought I'd keep something around just in case I need a shot of protein but the Atkins bar sounds better. Thanks for sharing! - Stephanie ing from under her umbrella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views