Chicken Divan

Tina K
on 5/15/06 12:59 pm - Central, NY
Here is a great recipe that my family loves! And the sauce make it easy to eat left overs. Enjoy! Chicken Divan: 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast - cut into chunks and cooked in a pan using pam. Mix one can of fat free cream of chicken soup, one cup of fat free or low fat mayo, quarter of a cup of parmesean cheese, tablespoon of lemon juice or chicken broth. In a baking dish put one package of frozen broccoli florets (just the tops), scatter cooked chicken over that and then spread the sauce over it all. Sprinkle some more parm cheese over the sauce. Put in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Serve alone or with brown rice or whole wheat egg noodles. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/263/140
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 9:49 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
that accaully sounds good wich is scary considering my reactions to chicken LOL I have been thinking - haven't tryed any in over a month - hmmmm wonder if I could and then I think duh NO! read your recipe and think yummm sounds good LOL brain fry - all the brain cells are running away while I sweat like my hubby says Danni
Tina K
on 5/16/06 4:20 am - Central, NY
Hey Danni, If it's been over a month you actually might be able to tolerate chicken. Give it a try cooked this way first. Bonless, skinless chicken breast in a deep baking dish. Crush a few garlic cloves, add poultry seasoning and rosemary and mix with enough chicken broth to just over the chicken. Put in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes. This makes the chicken very moist and flavorful. It also gives you a delish broth to make a quick gravy out of. Like I said, between myself and my son, chicken is a staple in my house. I can't imagine what I'd do if I couldn't eat it! Tina
Lauren003
on 5/16/06 1:39 am - , NC
Oh, that does sound good! I'll probably leave the chicken whole though and slice them up afterwards to make them jucier. Yum!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views