So how was your weekend?

Darlene X
on 5/15/06 1:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
How was everyones weekened? How was Mothers day? I had a few issues this weekend, Saturday I started having blood sugar issues, and getting dizzy/faint when standing up. It lessened Sunday, but was still there. I was talking to my sister in law last night and she said this happened to her a lot after surgery. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow with my surgeon and will ask him about it--- in the meantime Ive been trying to go good with eating and snacks to keep my blood sugar level. Sunday was ok, we boycott the whole Mothers day thing well, except for our own Mothers... (Infertility issues yada yada, Mother's day sucks). We had family dinner with Hubbys family... got his Mom some gorgeous roses.... dinner was lasagne, so i ate mostly the sauce, and some salad and 2 teeny bites of pasta. This morning I broke through a stall that started last week. So at least it was only a week long this time, not 2 weeks like the evil 3-5 week stall. I am exactly 8 weeks out today and -67lbs. Feeling good! Another week of work begins... blahhhhhhhhhhh Darlene 338/271/170
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 1:36 am - Ft Stewart, GA
sat am after class my guys took me to barnes and nobles - I got 5 new work out books - very excited to have them and will try out the yoga tomorrow and one of the upper body work outs today. than did the 12yos bday party - I was soooo good then I had a tiny tiny bit of cake and ice cream - then I had just a sliver of pizza and then anothe sliver of pizza and another tiny sliver probaly half a peice total - and by the time all the kids left I was ready to crash out in bed - slept from 7pm till 6am but did not am thinking that was not a good thing at all. my blood surgar was high the next morning grrr. church was nice - the boysboth made me little cards and stuff in class. the bishop handed out ice cream to all the moms - mine is still in the freezer - I suppose I will have to open it at some point and have a spoon full the boys can eat the rest had a mellow afternoon just chillen and reading my new work out books. Danni 372/314/170
Darlene X
on 5/15/06 1:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
You don't have to have a spoonful Just give it to the boys
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 5:32 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I know but I want one spoon ful - and if I don't get around to it by the time we move in Oct I will throw it away LOL
Melissa P.
on 5/15/06 3:15 am - Aurora, IL
I had a great weekend. I spent the weekend with my mom, grandma, great grandma, my sister, her fiance, and her fiance's parents. It was nice. We went shopping downtown Galena, IL. They have some really neat shops, so it was fun. We went out to dinner on Saturday night. It was an itallian restaurant, so I ordered from the kids menu. I ate a little of my mom's salmon, and mostly sauce. I can handle pasta just fine, so I ate some cheese ravioli.
Jeani46
on 5/15/06 5:41 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I had a good weekend... My husband decided that we would spend mother's day doing what I wanted to do not what his mom and sister wanted to do So we went to a friends new church out of town.. we have not seen them in about 6 months, My husband thought it was cute how they just kept looking at me and wondering why I looked so diffrent, they dont know I had surgery. That was fun, though people staring at me is really starting to bug me then we went to lunch and the mall there, my daughter HATES when mommy wantes to shop and complains the whole time. BUT, Was a perfect all day So I had a good day.... My mother in law is not pleased but Jeani
alaskanbat
on 5/15/06 5:43 am - Wasilla, AK
My family took me out Saturday night for Mom's day. I chose a Thai restaurant... my favorite! We ordered 4 different menu items and all shared... so I got to pick a little of this and a little of that. I got a nice book of flowers and quotes, a bunch of flowers and a little package of sugar free chocolate minis. Very nice day. We actually spent Sunday working on the house. My hubby is getting deployed in 2 weeks and will be gone till December. While he is gone, I have to get the house ready and sell it... because when he comes back we will be moving to our next base. So... these next two weeks we will be trying to get all the house stuff done. Patti
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 6:50 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Pattie WHERE are you located?? we are pcsing to alaska in Nov and house hunting btw your mothers day sounds like it was great Danni
Heather_O
on 5/15/06 8:22 am - WI
Hi Darlene My husband and I tried for 7 years to have a child so believe me I know how you feel, hopefully whithin the next couple of years after your weight stabalizes you and your husband will be blessed with a child as well. For mothers day I told my husband all I wanted was a "mothers" T-shirt because for the last 2 years I couldnt fit into the ones they sold at stores and this year I finally would. So thats what they got me. On sunday morning I had so much fun helping my son make a huge mess while he finger painted his cards to his two Grandmas. Later that night we went to the texas roadhouse for dinner and I had prime rib, sauted mushroom and cheese OH GOD WAS THAT GOOOOOD. Heather 316/269/227/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views