how did you exersize today?

timsdanni
on 5/14/06 11:38 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I went to the gym and did my morning arobics class - I am getting better at keeping up with abs - I can keep up with cruches and even about 75% of the leg stuff now I will do upper body with wieghts at home today and am going back to the wieght loss class to night b/c we will be out of town on sat when I normally go and I am committed to keeping up with this. ok so what did you do to better your body today? share with us - I am betting that for every level of fitness on this list there is someone else at your level who will be happy to hear what you did Danni 372/314/170 come ON 200s
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/15/06 1:15 am - Littlerock, CA
did 20 minutes on the stair master, 20 on the treadmill and another 10 on the stair master. I can easily get in 40 oz of water while I'm working out, 6 sips at a time, it seems harder to get all my fluids in on days I don't exercise.
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 1:24 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Wow you are doing great!! I manage to trip myself on both of those machines LOL I find it much easyer to ge****er when I work out too - just sip away and I can get in a whole bottle in an hour and another one on the way home and in the frist little bit home while I am still sweating
miminjoey
on 5/15/06 3:58 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I went to the gym today to...I rode the bike for 15 minutes (a little over 2 miles) and did I am guessing the elpitcal?? for 5 minutes (.3 miles) I will have to do my arms at home. I didn't want to go into the weight room by myself...bunch of men in there! Mimi
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 5:34 am - Ft Stewart, GA
good job working out - I LOVE the eliptical - we accaully bought a good one with tax dollars so I can do it at home too do you have hand wieghts at home? I just got a bunch of new work out books all of which have upper body work outs in them if you want to copy a page or 3 let me know danni
miminjoey
on 5/15/06 5:39 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I bought some today. I would love to get some copies from you. By the way have a safe trip this weekend...that is a long drive..my stepdaughter lives outside Ft Worth so we make the drive often. Don't for get your protein, pills and water!! Mimi
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 6:46 am - Ft Stewart, GA
gonna be good I promise. plan to take it ALL with me - protien powder, vits, water and stuff like my lf cheese and beef jerkey - with luck we can drive at night on the way out so I will sleep and not munch and I will be dead tiered on the way home and will sleep - waking only to change the kids dvd and suck down water will you be at class tonight? I am bringing my new books with. or at least plan to LOL Danni
Beckers
on 5/15/06 11:53 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I went to Jazzercise today. One hour of dance/aerobics. Some weight work at the end for cooling down. I'm so afraid of my arms being flabby (don't want hanging skin after weight loss). I'm using the weights for tons of extra arm-work, too... Rebecca 269/222/150 My highest weight ever= 288
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views