Eva's Mexican Restraunt in Snowflake AZ. What to order?

Sondra J. S.
on 5/14/06 3:07 pm - Show Low, AZ
Ok, here's the delimma, The student, of which I am an active member of, is having their last meeting of the year at Eva's mexican restraunt in Snowflake AZ. Now, before the surgery Mexican food really didn't agree to awful well with my stomach, it kinda made me well, to put it litghtly and some other unpleasant experiences that we wont metnion here and I felt like I wanted to . Ok so, my question to all of you is what do I order, cuz of course I'll be the cheapest date there of course, lol. besides the rest of the bunch are all anyhow I'm sitting here in trying to figure out what to do, yes, my boss, who also happens to be the chairman of the student government, knows about my surgery, he's been an about it but the other student's don't know about it. The Vice President for student services will be there as well. Any advice will be much appreciated. I guess I could just them all into outerspace and my worries would be over lol Sondra 150/258/150 57lbs gone forever
sparkles
on 5/14/06 8:35 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
I might suggest a quesadilla of chicken and cheese. It isn't too spicy usually and you can put a little sour cream on it for some more protien. I've never been to this place.. Good luck!
jennb40
on 5/14/06 9:02 pm - Nashua, NH
Sondra...you could order refried beans with some extra cheese on top...of course there will probably be too much for one meal...but you would gets lots of protein! Good luck and have a nice time! Barbara
timsdanni
on 5/14/06 9:38 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
just order a bowl of beans and eat them a bit of them with a few chips - not the best meal but not to bad. if you feel the need to "order a meal" aim for either tortilla soup - ask for your tortillas on the side or order al cart and order a mild red or sour cream enchilda with beans on the side and ask for no added peppers I love mexican but it is scary to go out to eat iwth people that don't know about your surgery or are not overly sympithetic LOL having to do that for the first time this wed myself danni 372/314/170
Darlene X
on 5/15/06 1:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Sondra my sexy Twin!!!! Personally I'd do a salad, or get Fajitas and eat the meat & veggies... no rice or tortillas. Often Mexican places have just a grilled meat and veggie option also. Do they have a menu online? Darlene 338/271/170 - 67lbs YEEE HHAAWWWW
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views