My weight loss so far, it's astounding!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 5/14/06 2:55 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, Wow, this seems to be hapening so fast, but I still feel the same, yes I have more energy and my stomach doesn't touch the steering wheel when I drive anymore. But, 57lbs just since the 20th of March, is it really possible to lose that much and still be healthy? I mean it took me 2 years to lose 60lbs when I first came to AZ to lose 45lbs to get to the starting 315lbs at surgery time, it's like i'm in total shock, I mean wow this is really happening. I coppied and pasted the information from the weight tracker page to show my progress, I know it is a little personal, but you are all my brothers and sisters and my family in a sense that you know wha I am going through. Thank you for listening and being there for me!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 108lbs to goal......57lbs, gone forever!!!! Your start date: 3/20/2006 Starting weight/height: 315 5' 6" Goal weight: 150 Last weigh-in weight: 258 Last weigh-in date: 5/15/2006 Weeks (days) on Program: 8 (56) Total to lose: 165 Lost so far: 57 Pounds to go: 108 Average loss/week: 7.1 Est. weeks (days) to go: (projection) 15.2 (106) Percent of body weight lost: -18.1 % Number of weigh-ins: 9 Adult BMI (what's this?): 41.6
sparkles
on 5/14/06 8:33 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Very cool! Congrats!
timsdanni
on 5/14/06 9:42 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
neat! we are close on wieght loss and on surgery date - I am down 58 now and had mine 13 march but I have 144 minimum to go still but I will get there I am determind you seeem very determind yourself. and no I don't think our wieght loss is traditionally "healthy" but it is medically supervised (sort of anyhow LOL) and the purpose of our surgery was to drop the weight fast and learn new skills so we can keep it off. I think you are doing GREAT WONDERFUL and AWSOME time for me to go to arobics and practice some of these new skills - working out daily and driving home with out my kids in the car and driving PAST all the fast food rest. hugs danni 372/314/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views