### 05/15 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/15/06 7:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok Im doing real bad today! Ive been avoiding lunch for sometime now. I have a yummy salad made, but I just can't make myself eat it. I just don't want it. Shhhh don't tell my Hubby or he will get mad at me. This is probably going to be my worst day of food, and my worst food post for a while LOL Breakfast: 4oz Dannon Lite & Fit (Vanilla) with a sprinkling of bare naked apple cinnamon granola. This granola is YUMMY! It's all natural and very low in sugar, only 5g per serving and I can't eat a whole serving. I saw a show about them on the food network like 3 weeks back. Snack: String Cheese Lunch: Supposed to be eating my salad (chicken, lettuce, sunflower seeds, cheese & dressing)--- I really dont feel like it. Snack: I dont want to eat!!! I have a few SF Lifesavers... Dinner: Its gonna be bad..... Hubby bought some fresh homemade salsa from a girl at work, and Im contemplating a few chips & salsa.... So my protein is screwed today, Im only just starting my 3rd bottle of water, it's pay day and we are already broke... YAY
Heather_O
on 5/15/06 9:13 am - WI
B: 3 small strawberries and 1/2 a piece of string cheese S: slimfast carb option protein drink I had trouble finishing it because its way to sweet L: leftover sauteed mushrooms (from TexasRoadHouse) and one of my sons leftover chicken strip with most of the breading cut off. D: I'm going to make some skinless chicken breast with parmasean shake n bake on it and for a veggie I think maybe roasted carrots for being broke NO I'm not over a month ago i got a letter from my insurance company saying that there was some missing info on my claim form from when I had surgery so I found out what was needed and contacted the hospital and they sent it out right away I even double checked a few days later to make sure it was sent out well on saturday I got a letter from my insurance company saying that since the info wasnt recieved and it had been over the 45 day waiting period that they were not covering any of $23,000 for my surgery. Since it was Saturday I couldnt get a hold of anyone to find out what was happening I was completely freaking out because theres no way we could afford to pay out of pocket. I got a hold of the hospital billing this morning so I could find out the date they resubmitted my claim and the lady said "what do you mean the insurance already paid its portion" she sounded like an so being broke and owing $3,000 never sounded so good!!! Heather
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/06 9:17 am - AZ
Hi Darlene, Sorry it's a rough food day. Saturday was like that for me. Weekends are always harder for me. B: SBD All American Breakfast wrap (I ate about 95% of it) L: 4 beef meatballs that I did in the crock pot with a Trader Joe's Cuban citrus sauce (I found a jar of it in the pantry). Yummy and low in sugar! And 4 sesame melba toast rounds. S: 1 oz beef jerky and 1 BabyBel Light cheese round D: TBD S: 5.5 lfl oz of Tomato juice Depending what I have for dinner I may need another snack before bed. At least it's a night I have my class and will be up later than usual. Water is Ok today...50 oz so far. Elizabeth
timsdanni
on 5/15/06 12:27 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
2 or 3 chips with salsa won't hurt you - 5 will however I learned that the other day LOL lets see what did I eat today - 863 calories and 117 grams of protien triple protien shake quasidilla made with half a lf/lc tortilla, 1oz steak, onion and 1lc cheese 1oz beef jerky artichoke with 1 teaspoon mayo 3/4 sm ear of corn 1oz of hamburger pattie I am beat did a second hard work out today and I probaly need to eat so I don't wake up starving. maybe another half a quasidilla made with 1lc cheese and onion and 1/2 an ounce of left over hamburger. have to take a shower - I STINK so if I fix it now I can eat it before i crash that will bring me to 934 calories and 130 protien - I can live with that today - I need the protien I am sure only on bottle 6 of water and not likely to fini**** b/c I want to shower eat and sleep danni 372/314/170
Tina K
on 5/15/06 1:03 pm - Central, NY
Doin' bad on food today but good on liquid. I'm sick and drinking is pretty much all I want to do. I've only had 2 slices of deli roast beef and a cup of veggie beef soup. And three Oreos. Have had just over 50 oz of liquid today though - which is pretty good for me. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/263/140
Angela S.
on 5/16/06 12:46 am - St. Ann, MO
I am always a day late posting my menu LOL! Here is what I had yesterday. It was a bad liquid day. B: 1 stick of string cheese L: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a 100 calorie pack of Doritos S: 100 calorie pack of Cheetos D: Lasagna - meat, cheese and sauce only, about a 1/2 cup S: Canteloupe- yummers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views