WOW!!!

Heather_O
on 5/15/06 7:29 am - WI
I figured that since it was May it would be a waste to buy a new pair of jeans until this fall, but for some reason the temprature decided to drop here and I needed to find some jeans to wear ASAP so I tried on my husbands and they actually fit I was soooo happy. I still have 4 lbs more to go before I weight less them him, the jerk keeps losing weight so he's making it hard for me to catch up, he didnt have surgery but he loses almost as fast as I do, HOW FAIR IS THAT but hopefully I'll pass him soon. Heather
Darlene X
on 5/15/06 7:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Heather thats awesome!!!! It's kind of happening the other way around for me. Hubby was so pumped Friday because he fit into one of my pre-op T-shirts LOL. Hubby is happy to be fitting into my clothes lol Darlene
Heather_O
on 5/15/06 8:31 am - WI
To funny
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/15/06 8:10 am - Littlerock, CA
I know exactly how you feel, my hubby too is losing weight sans-WLS and is staying about 7 lbs below my weight, brat. I'm just waiting for the day I pass him also. It must be nice with the tempurature dropping, it's staying up here, thank goodness I've already lost what I have, it definitely makes it more comfortable. that's a nice WOW, congratulations!
Heather_O
on 5/15/06 8:36 am - WI
Its not nice weather its freezing at night it was down in the 40's we even had to turn the heat back on I'm hoping it warms up soon
Tina K
on 5/15/06 1:05 pm - Central, NY
Stinkin' husbands! That's great for you Heather! Can't wait to get in my hubby's jeans! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/263/140
Shana M.
on 5/16/06 4:54 am - KY
Congrats!! Sounds wonderful!! I know what you mean about cold. I'm at work and have my little heater turned on under my desk! SLM
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views