a funny WOW moment

timsdanni
on 5/14/06 5:25 am - Ft Stewart, GA
at chruch I can go into the small stalls in the restrooms with out having to stadle the tolet to close the door - I closed the door before I relized it and almost cryed - having to use the handicap stall everywhere has sucked for years - now I can use the reg stall - even #2 if needed. I am guessing other people here will understand how great this is Danni 372/314/170 come ON 200s
sparkles
on 5/14/06 5:35 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Danni, That's wonderful!! Congrats! Amy
sparkles
on 5/14/06 5:42 am - North Richland Hills, TX
BTW, You are doing AWESOME! I start working out this week, so I'm looking forward to *hopefully* dropping some of this weight a little bit faster. I hate being a slow looser.. I know.. I say 45lbs, and everyone is like WOW! but 10 was preop, so its not as good as I would hope at nearly 2 months. You are doing so well though.. Keep it up! Amy
timsdanni
on 5/14/06 7:13 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Amy you will make it I know you will. exersizing will help - it helps with the weight loss but it also helps with how strong you feel and how good you feel about yourself. it may also help minimize the amount of ps we need so get with it girl. I am proud of you for working out. keep it up and post on the did you work out today thread and share with us how you felt and what you did hugs danni
cathelewis
on 5/14/06 9:46 am
Woo hoo!! That's fabulous!!! At work, there is one bathroom where the stall doors miss the toilets by about 4 inches. I think skinny people should all be forced to use that bathroom so they can see how it feels.
Beckers
on 5/14/06 9:58 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Yeah, I've been complaining for years about these ridiculous bathroom stalls. I totally know what you're talking about Danni, and CONGRATS for finally feeling comfortable in a "regular" stall. Rebecca M. 269/224/150
MsKeara
on 5/14/06 1:56 pm - Baldwin, WI
I haven't even tired regular stalls yet. I usually have so much baggage (briefcase, backpack, purse...) that I head for the "wonder woman" stall anyway. I think I'll have to give it a whirl tomorrow. If it works, I'm sure everyone will wonder why I'm laughing like a nut case in the bathroom. Congrats on your WOW moment and may the rest of us join you soon! MsKeara
Nadine O.
on 5/15/06 1:14 am - Baltimore, MD
I know that had to be a good feeling !!! Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views