### 05/13 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/13/06 9:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
It's been a weird day, last night I started getting very light headed and dizzy when I stood up... I put it down to blood sugar issues, but I still feel the same today. Ive tried to eat on a better schedule than I normally do on weekends, hoping I will feel better. I just got back from the grocery store, got my Mother in law the most beautiful pink and orange roses, Im going to arrange in a nice vase. I also got a treat for me later, some SF Lifesavers.... I normally don't so SF candy, but Hubby and I were planning on watching a movie tonight and I want to have one or two. Breakfast: 1 String Cheese Snack: Carnation Instant breakfast w/ FF Milk---- I decided to try it again, last time right after surgery it was too sweet, it was better now but I only managed about 6oz of it. Lunch: Salad (Smoked sausage patties, cheese, jalapeno's, sour cream, lettuce & a little dressing) Snack: None Dinner: Some rottiserie chicken & some of the inside of a twice baked potato. Snack: A little lite popcorn and a few of those SF candies. Water hasnt been good. I only just now had my 2nd bottle. Im going to try at least get a 3rd in before bed, and I did have that 6oz of milk earlier.
timsdanni
on 5/13/06 10:38 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hey girl you are doing better than me - I got in 5 bottles of water so that was a plus for the day had 1oz beef jerkey 1 lc cheese wheel 2 oz lean steak 2 oz lean steak 6 bites of pizza bite of cake, bite of ice cream, bite of cool whip, bite of oreo - the sorta good news is I didn't dump the bad news is I ate it at all. it was my oldest sons bday - and I lacked self control oh yeah and I drank my triple shake today (in several differnt times) and had most of my vits. still have one cal left and one prenate - better get the cal in soonest danni 372/315/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/13/06 10:51 am - My Town, NH
Darlene, hope you feel better this evening. Enjoy the movie and the Lifesavers! Breakfast: 1 low fat cheese stick Lunch: 1 cup of taco soup and 1 low fat cheese stick (I will be eating taco soup forever!) Dinner: Leftovers from last night's Olive Garden extravaganza - 1 ounce of chicken, 2 ounces of beef, grilled veggies and two ounces of roasted potatoes Snack: planning on sliced strawberries and cool whip lite Water - UGH!!! I am so bad abou****er on the weekends. I only have 2 bottles in. I think I'll drink a glass of milk and then try to get in at least one more bottle of water before bedtime. Tomorrow is another day... - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views