YoYo

MsKeara
on 5/12/06 11:05 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hello Everyone, I know many, if not all of us have stalled at some point since our surgery. I started lossing again after the first day with my trainer. This week has been every weird. I'm going up and down almost every day (my trainer wants a two week daily weight). I think I would rather stall than keep dancing around the same 1.5 pounds over and over again (LOL). My next mini goal is in two pounds. I almost feel like I'm being teased. Anyone else cursed by the scale notice this? MsKeara
Darlene X
on 5/12/06 11:33 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ive just entered my second stall I stalled weeks 3-5, and now entering another stall starting at 7 weeks... My stalls stay on the exact same number though, no fluctuation.... I always stall like 1 or 2 lbs before a major goal, so it ticks me off hahahaha But Ive been losing very rapidly between stalls, so Im kind of glad my body is getting a break right now. Darlene
Lauren003
on 5/13/06 12:42 am - , NC
You know, I'm blissfully ignorant if I stall. I won't weigh myself except every 3 weeks or so, so I don't know if I've stalled or not. I don't want to buy a scale because I know I'd be on it all the time! I'm sorry I can't help you.. It does almost sound like you're being teased though, huh! Just feel confident in knowing that this is a lifelong change and you're at the top of a long downward slope. You're gonna continue losing and even if your body takes time to rest along the way, soon you'll pick up where you left off and head downward again.
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/13/06 1:22 am - My Town, NH
MsKeara, I'm right on that yo-yo ride with you. I easily fluctuate those pounds daily. I'm getting better about allowing it to upset me. I just shrug and move on to my next task. I will admit to sharing a few not-so-nice words with my scale on occasion. - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 5/13/06 4:37 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I flux a lot when I am working out - when you work hard those muscles swell so between working out and having extra peroids my wieght yo yos a LOT. don't get stressed over it - I write down my wieght on a calander in my room (hey I may be outspoken here but do not really want workmen, teenagers etc knowing my wieght per day ) then I watch it - it goes up and down by up to 3 pounds in nothing flat - drives me nuts but in a few days it will be back down and then I will drop or sometimes it goes up 2 and a couple of days latter goes down 4. chart it on a graph and see what your overall look it - are you going down down down but on a bumpy road or are you at a stall and just going up and down the same 3 or 4 pounds all the time? if it is from working out/peroid /water retention then you will go down and taking one or two rest days a week will kick that in the pants. if you are stalled check your water and protien intake and keep working out!! hugs girl Danni 372/315/170
MsKeara
on 5/13/06 8:17 am - Baldwin, WI
I'm glad to see my body isn't going off and doing it's own thing. The first time I stalled, I stayed at the exact same weight for 15 days. I shared some colorful words with my scale too. This time it's just up then down and back up again... The same weight almost every other day. I like the idea of plotting on a graph. I bet it will look like my stock portfolio I was wondering if I was retaining. My period has been nothing short of crazy since surgery. I can't even plan for it anymore. I did work out extra last week and I know my muscles were swollen. I do believe my trainer was a drill srgt. if a former life. Anyway.. thanks for the comments. I just don't know what my body is going to do next and I just want to make sure everyone else is right there with me (or I'm calling the doctor). MsKeara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views