did you work out today???

timsdanni
on 5/13/06 7:12 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Ok so what did you do for a work out today? I went to my weightloss class this morning - it was fun - Mimi came too - she did great!! Danni 372/315/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/13/06 8:02 am - My Town, NH
YES! YES! YES! I'm so glad I can finally answer yes to this question. I went to my local Curves. I was a member about a year ago but lapsed. So I will go in the mornings at 5:30 a.m. (so early!) and on Saturdays as well. My goal for this week is Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and I will be traveling for work on Thursday and not returning until the following Thursday. Their hours are challenging (only open Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) but for now, it will work as I try to find some kind of routine. - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 5/13/06 10:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
good job!! did you know you can get a guest pass good at any curves in the world? so go girl go - don't count trips as time off from working out - if you can't find a curves go for a walk you can do it - danni
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/13/06 10:43 am - My Town, NH
Believe me, I'll be walking all over Chicago! Also, I will use the hotel fitness center while away. For part of that time, I'll be in Michigan visiting family and have already acquired my travel pass from Curves. It's worked quite well in the past. Prior to surgery, I always lost weight on these trips due to all of the walking. I hope that's the case this time. - Stephanie
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/13/06 11:00 am - Littlerock, CA
I did 40 minutes on the stair master and 20 on the treadmill today, that beats my last two workouts on Tuesday and Thursday of 30 minutes each. I'm much more tired after working all day it seems, but I figure 30 minutes is better than 0 minutes.
RebekaA
on 5/14/06 5:34 am - Inland Empire, CA
I drug my lasy a$$ out of my house and did a 2mi walk with my dh. and now I'm sore all over. but it was worth it.
miminjoey
on 5/14/06 9:19 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I might have done great but I am hatting life LOL!!! My legs are so sore!! I lost 5lbs over night though woo hoo!!!!!!! I am going to try and make it Monday night, but it depends on if hubby gets home from work in time. By the way...Happy Mommy's Day!! Mimi
timsdanni
on 5/14/06 9:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
my butt is dieing - can not get off the futon if I sit down LOL but it I will be there tomorrow am for that class and then tomorrow evening for the weight managment class b/c we will be at a wedding in dallas on sat kinda long drive danni 372/314/170 - I droped one pound yesterday - your 5 sounds better come ON 200s
Beckers
on 5/14/06 10:02 am - Cottage Grove, OR
My DH and I walked up Mt. Rubidoux this morning with our dogs. Its about 1 1/4 mile up, then another mile down, so we hiked at least 2 miles Coming down our legs felt so sore, and the muscles were throbbing Rebecca M. 269/224/150
timsdanni
on 5/14/06 10:56 am - Ft Stewart, GA
YEAH!!! go active life style hope you streached really good - that will help with the sore muscles are you doing it agian next weekend? what a cool date day thing my hubby loves to hike so as I get to where I can agian he is excited and all when we go glad you had fun and I bet the furbabies LOVED it danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views