How much Protein is enough?

timsdanni
on 5/13/06 11:23 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
my nut and a good friend who is a dance/yoga teacher and cert. persoanl trainer both told me that if I work out enough from the very begining and get enough protien and keep my vits balanced I MIGHT escape plasitic surgery even losing 200+ pounds. THAT IS MY MODIVATION - I will still have to have some extra skin removed from my belly but that can be done during/with my c sections - so muscles are what I am tryign to build. I am working hard to no just get thin (a great goal if that is what you want) but to be lean and healthy (my personal goal). I have never looked like a super model or a barbie doll and have no desire to. I have been buff and toned and healthy and LOVED it!!! so that is where I am aiming for. I am relearning to love working out and lifting wieghts I did competitive body building in jr high and at 180 wore a size 12 cheerleading skirt and LOOKED good in it - I am 2 kids and a 20 yrs latter but I still want to see 170 and a size12/14 - I have huge wide shoulders even at my smallest 130 (you could see bones in my hands) I still needed a 12/14 across my shoulders and boobs I do not see me waking up to drink protien - never gonna be that dedicated. I am happy to see my 100+ grams a day LOL btw I drink it at bedtime b/c I have not finished it before then not out of any desire to pump protien all day = sorry if that disipoints Danni 372/314/170 come ON 200s
miminjoey
on 5/13/06 5:59 am - Fort Bragg, NC
for the 1st 6 weeks my doctor and NUT both said 50 gms and then it went to 75...and of course anything over is good too. I am still only getting about 60+ but working on getting more. Mimi
BelindaOBX
on 5/13/06 9:38 am - Mount Gilead, NC
My nut does it by height. I am 5'6'' and I am supposed to get in 84 grams between shakes and food. Belinda
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/06 10:10 am - Baltimore, MD
I've never heard them do it by height but that is useful info, too. I'm 5'5 so I should probably be getting something close to what you are. Thanks!
BelindaOBX
on 5/13/06 2:18 pm - Mount Gilead, NC
Acording to the Info book I have. 5'5'' should get 82 grams. Belinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!