New Plate!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 5/12/06 5:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Our car registration came up last month, and every year we change our personalized plate... this year we changed it to: "WLSCUPL" What do you all think? LOL We were laughing because we are going to be one of those car's you just can't understand the plate for... unless you know WLS= Weight Loss Surgery then no one will know what it means hehehe. Darlene
msgsherman
on 5/12/06 5:35 am - Arlington, TX
Cute........very cute
Mary M.
on 5/12/06 7:06 am - Livonia, MI
Yesterday at my work we had a couple that had weight loss surgery. It must be really nice to have that kind of support for each other. My DH is supportive but he still has no clue. The husband lost 300 pounds and really looked and said he felt wonderful. I like that plate. Mary
kimbaby74
on 5/12/06 11:01 am - Western, KY
At my last doctor's visit, there was a couple in there who had surgery two years ago. In the office, they have what I call "bariatric" chairs, oversized to make everyone feel comfortable. That cute couple were sitting in it like a loveseat! It was adorable! They had their surgeries within weeks of each other and knew what each other was going through! I wish I had that kind of support!! Darlene & EJ are lucky! Kim
timsdanni
on 5/12/06 8:08 am - Ft Stewart, GA
go for it
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/06 10:49 am - My Town, NH
You'll have a line of cars behind you everywhere you go trying to figure out what WLSCUPL means! It's a great plate! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views