Did you work out????

timsdanni
on 5/12/06 8:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I did my regular mwf arobics class this am and then went to curves with a freind and I put extra effort into it and got my heart beat up close to 75% or so. I need to start making a point to work REALLY hard at curves when I go. so what did you do? walked the dog? clean house? did you move today? please do and share with us - we are all at differnt levals and places in life and post op and we are all valuble. Danni 372/315/170 I droped 3 pounds over night - please Lord let this continue before we go see the inlaws in a week
Heather_O
on 5/12/06 8:48 am - WI
I went to my usual friday aerobics class only to find out that the instuctor was a sub today that only teaches Bosu which is the class that uses the equipment that has a flat base with the bubble on top that you need to balance and jump on and off of, holy crap was that hard, it really works your abs and legs. I'm a huge klutz but I was really suprised that I was able to do it all, I never would have gone to a class like this but with it being sprung on me I had to do it, but I think I might try to get to one of these classes again it was actually kindof fun. Heather 316/269/228/140
timsdanni
on 5/12/06 12:08 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
OH my gosh - you go girl!!! I have seen tbose things and there is no way I am going to jump on and off of them for a looooong while I am glad you had fun Danni
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/06 10:57 am - My Town, NH
Okay, so this is the last time I read this post and don't respond! (Well, technically I'm responding now ) Tomorrow morning, I'm going back to Curves and rejoining. I can't seem to make myself walk into my local gym so I'll go to Curves until I'm comfortable doing that. I kept telling myself that I needed to do the weight training and work with a professional. I think, for now, that I simply need to get my butt moving and get into some sort of exercise routine. So tomorrow it is! Curves at least four times each week. We'll see if it helps with my weight loss, energy levels, general disposition, etc. Thanks for the inspiration Danni! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 5/12/06 11:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't made it to the gym this week. Monday we walked a local trail for 2-1/2 miles after work. Tuesday we worked all evening in the yard. I think my husband got most of the work out though, he did the hardest work. Wed I had a job interview late afternoon we met for dinner after and were just home late. Thursday it rained and we were tired from a busy week so just stayed home after work. Tonight I got exercise by shopping. LOL I need to get motivated, or should I say committed to going to the gym and not let other things get in the way. I have been very active and always on the go, or doing stuff in the house now, and letting it keep me from the gym. I need to do that first then the other stuff! I'll try to make time for it tomorrow! LOL I know I said I'll try, but I have several things I need to do and the gym is open shorter hours on the weekends. You're doing great Danni! Keep up the good work. I think I'm on another stall. Scales been at 270 for days now. I was stuck at 285 for what seemed like a little over 2 weeks. I hope this doesnt stay there that long! UGH! We shall see.
timsdanni
on 5/12/06 12:11 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Steph good for you - curves is great to get started back to working out - just remember to work hard - I have lazy days sometimes and just sort of step on and off the platforms instead of working hard ruth ann make it a priority girl!!! in a few months or a year we will all hit a spot where we have to work harder to make our bodys lose weight - use that tool now to keep you encouraged while you are losing - or shrinking or both keep the protien and water up and you will break that stall. I just know it danni
mcgraw1027
on 5/12/06 12:16 pm - poquoson, VA
I went to the gym and did weight training and then I went and swam in the pool for almost 45 minutes. I think tomorrow I am going to try out a new class that combines yoga and pilates! Emily
timsdanni
on 5/12/06 12:19 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
sounds fun!! I love that kind of class - and whiel my muscles may be sore I can always at least move the next day Danni who is off to get messured for my 2 month aniversery hoping here for good news
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views