### 05/12 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/12/06 7:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not the greatest day, I really haven't wanted to eat. It's so slow at work, Im bored, it's Friday and I just want to go home!!! LOL Any fun plans for the weekend? Breakfast: 6oz Dannon Lite & Fit (Strawberry Banana) --- This is the first time Ive eaten a whole container, Im not worried, it's soft and goes down easy and you can eat more of it... it's a far cry from gagging down 2oz right after surgery LOL Snack: 4 Crackers w/ 2 slices of smokey sharp cheddar & a little sweet n hot mustard. Lunch: Not good-- I went to the cafeteria, nothing seemed good so I ended up eating a few bites of a battered peice of cod. The batter was yuck. Snack: Beef Jerky. Dinner: To be determined. Hubby has left over's from a trip to Black Angus w/ work, so I have to fend for myself. Nothing seems good sounding today.... Im having a hard time wanting to eat. Im about to start my 3rd bottle of water....
timsdanni
on 5/12/06 8:16 am - Ft Stewart, GA
triple protien shake as normal 2/3 of a scrabled egg - shared with the 3yo 1mushroom, 1 t corn, 1 wheel lc cheese on and in the egg 1 bite rice cassarole, 1 bite pork chop and 3 peices of brocolie - lunch was an issue nothing tasted right 1 oz beef jerkey ummm looks like i need to eat today - maybe a quasidalla with half a tortilla lf/lc of course and 1 wheel of cheese and /or a bowl of high fiber ceral - I am out of blueberrys and banannas however maybe there are soem frozen peaches and I know we have apples on bottle 5 of water for the day - all pills taken except for bedtime including a new one added today from GNC chewable glucosamine, chondroitin, msm - it is for jiont health and my knees are not overly happy sometimes during working out but they seem to be ok overall and I want them to STAY that way Danni 372/315/170 come on 200s!!
Heather_O
on 5/12/06 9:16 am - WI
B: 1/2 of an Atkins brownie carmel Protein bar I was craving sweets so I figured the protein bar would help, which it did, I also had a piece of light string cheese S: Protein shake L: This will probably sound weird but I was running late so I heated up one of my sons Gerber Graduates Beef stew meals. It wasnt to bad and it was the perfect size 6 oz. D: I'm making up some sirloin and broccoli with cheese This weekend were going to be busy I'm going up to my moms while shes at her dance class so I can surprise her by making her a healty mothers day dinner on Sunday and were also going to take my husbands mom out to dinner Saturday. Heather
jennb40
on 5/12/06 9:33 am - Nashua, NH
Breakfast...1 slice 35 cal. wheat bread, with 1 T. natural peanut butter and 1/3 banana Lunch....3 oz. hamburger patty, 2 Tbls. pinto beans, 1 tbls. green beans Dinner....5 bites salad with FF Italian dressing, 4 oz. baked haddock snack: handful of almonds All my vitamins and down and 4 - 16 oz. bottles of water, one to go before bedtime!
jannineh99
on 5/12/06 10:33 am - Melrose, MA
Breakfast 0.18 Serving - DANNON - LIGHT'N FIT YOGURT - CREAMY PEACH NONFAT 6 OZ CUP Lunch: 1 order 4.5 oz Taco Bell® - Pintos 'n Cheese Dinner: 1 serving Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake Snack: 1 1 pk (22g) 100 Calorie Pack Wheat Thins Chips Minis Multi-Grain, 2 tbsp (27g) Trader Joes' Cilantro & Chive Yogurt Dip Mediterrainean Style Dip After Dinner snack may be beef jerky crisps..not sure tho....but had 3 16.9 bottles of watter today... No Sunshine here until next wednesday...yucky rain since Monday-Next Wednesday...... Jannine 357/283/180
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/06 10:53 am - My Town, NH
Stephanie consumed today: Breakfast - 1 low fat cheese stick Lunch - 1 cup of taco soup Snack - 1 low fat cheese stick Dinner - Went to Olive Garden! Yes, even WLSers can eat at Olive Garden. I ordered something called the Mixed Grill. It is two kabobs, one beef and one chicken, with peppers and onions grilled to your specifications and is accompanied by roasted potatoes and grilled zucchini and summer squash. I have plenty for two more meals tomorrow. I ate about 2 ounces of chicken and one ounce of beef, two bites of potatoes and 1/2 cup of grilled squash. Yummy! There were several dishes I could have ordered that did not contain an ounce of pasta. Snack - 1 NSA Fudgsicle Need more water before the end of the night! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 5/12/06 11:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 2 unsalted crackers with 1 tbs peanutbutter and some SF jelly. Mid Morn: Protein shake 30 gm Lunch: 4 unsalted crackers with 2 wedges LC LF cheese. Shook it up today, had one wedge of the swiss and one of the garlic herb. Dinner: 1 oz clam chowder; 2 tortilla chips with some taco meat, diced tomato and dab of sour cream, tried a nibble of my husbands steak, it was very tender so gave it a go. Eve: Protein shake 30 gm
Angela S.
on 5/12/06 2:46 pm - St. Ann, MO
My menu: B: 3/4 of an Quaker apple cinnamon breakfast bar L: 1/4 cup of Campbell's Tomato Soup (burned my mouth and couldn't eat anymore) D: Denny's Thanksgiving Jr. kids meal - ate 1/2 a slice of turkey with gravy, 1/4 cup mashed potato and gravy and three grapes. Brought the leftovers home for lunch tomorrow! S: A few pretzels
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views