I feell like I'm stuck.

Shana M.
on 5/12/06 3:26 am - KY
I seem to be stuck in a routine. I lose about 2 pounds over 3 days, then I stall for 3-4 days, then repeat. I'm losing so little right now it's frustrating. I'm at a whopping 57 pounds loss. I know that's 57 gone forever, but I was so hoping to hit 60 before this weekend. It's just depressing. I'm worried I'm overeating but my hubby swears there's no way I'm eating to much. This is just frustrating. Is anyone else going through something like this? Will I ever speed back up? SLM
ddove74
on 5/12/06 3:51 am - Burbank, CA
Hi Shana: I'm exactly where you are. It's kind of getting me down, although I know it is common and we have just continue working out and getting the protein in. I just wi**** would pick up like it did in the beginning. Well, we just have to stay focused and believe that we will get over this stall soon. Best wishes to you. Have a great weekend. ~Danielle 329/275/175
Tina K
on 5/12/06 4:08 am - Central, NY
From everything I've read it's pretty average to loose between 2 and 3 pounds a week. That's a good loss when you think about as the average dieter can expect to loose around a pound a week once the water weight is off. A few questions for you though: Are you getting enough protein? Are you drinking enough water? Do you exercise at all? Are you taking measurements? What kind of foods do you eat? Maybe we can help you tweak your diet a bit. Personally, I've gone in fits and starts. The first few weeks I dropped weight like stones. Then I lost nothing for two weeks. Right now I'm loosing about 2 - 3 pounds a week. This week was unusal in that I lost 5 pounds but I'm not expecting that to keep up. I think it's normal to have stalls. Our body has soooo much to adjust to. If the numbers on the scale are really getting to you - get OFF the scale! Limit weigh in to once a week. Or every other week if the once a week numbers depress you. Make sure you are taking measurements so that when you are not loosing you can still see that your body is making changes. Hang in there Shana. It'll happen for you. It'll happen! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/263/140
chozen V.
on 5/12/06 5:19 am - st louis, MO
I have been at a stall for about three weeks and i had been discouraged but not anymore because i'm still seeing abig change in my body i'm loosing lots of inches and that's a good thing,i don't want to even buy a scale right now because i know i'll weigh myself everyday and then i will get alittle discouraged so i only weigh myself when i go to the my mothers house,don't worry as long as you see a change in the way your clothes fit you are doing something right
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/06 10:47 am - My Town, NH
Shana, we had surgery on the same day. 57 pounds is a whopping number! I'm only at 32 since surgery. My body works the same way most of the time, except for when it doesn't. I'll lose a couple of pounds then go for four days before losing anything. Then, just to make sure I know who's really in charge of this whole weight loss thing, my body tells the scale not to move for a week or more! Ugh! It is frustrating. I keep telling myself that I just need to drink my water, get in my protein and vitamins and follow the rest of the rules. What more can we do? Try to stay positive and I will too! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 5/12/06 11:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I think as long as you continue to lose that is the positive! As long as the weight comes off. I do understand what you mean and how you get frustrated over it. I think I'm at another stall now too. The first stall I was at 285 for over 2 weeks, then finally it broke and every day the scale was coming down. I'm now at 270, but have been there for about a week. I want to get in the 260's!! LOL But it will move eventually. I think I need to get moving more. I havent been to the gym as much as I should, been just so busy and letting other things come first. You're doing fine, you're losing and that's the plus!
jomamma
on 5/13/06 3:58 am - Palmdale, CA
I had my surgery one the 2nd of March and since surgery I have lost 36 pounds so you are doing GREAT!! I am losing very slowly and at first I would cry with frustration but now I am resigned to the fact Im a slow loser and that it will come off eventually!! I lost 25 before surgery though. BE HAPPY with your loss!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views