I have lost 180 pounds!

Melissa P.
on 5/12/06 1:09 am - Aurora, IL
Ok not really...but kind of. I was with my boyfriend for 6 years, and we broke up in January. He was still living with me until last night, because he was having a hard time getting money together to move out. We were living like roommates for 5 months. It felt so good when he gave me my keys back, and got out! That is 180 pounds gone!
Nancy V.
on 5/12/06 1:59 am - Wilmington, CA
Congrats! This is a new beginning for us and I feel you, I've been on the rocks with mine and we've been running in the same circle for 10 yrs, but like they said this surgery either makes you guys stronger or will end it for good! Especially right now with summer around the corner, its time to party!!! LOL....well again congrats on being so free!!!! ~Nancy
Melissa P.
on 5/12/06 2:15 am - Aurora, IL
I know. I think that he was scared about the surgery coming up. He never did like the idea of it. There were other problems as well, but I feel free.
jennb40
on 5/12/06 2:00 am - Nashua, NH
Too funny....your subject line made me take a double take!!!! I thought you were were doing good for a MARCHer of 2006!!!! I hope you will be happy and good for you! Take care....(this time in 2007 we might have some 180 pounds gone people!) Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/06 10:38 am - My Town, NH
Melissa, congratulations on making good decisions for yourself. Enjoy your space now that 180 pounds has departed! - Stephanie
Lauren003
on 5/12/06 11:46 am - , NC
Melissa, congrats on getting rid of dead weight! Here's to less tolerance of bullsh*t and happy days to come!
Nadine O.
on 5/12/06 12:45 pm - Baltimore, MD
Can I say, when I saw the subject line, I said to myself "That's too much, too fast" It's best to find out it's not gonna work before you get married than after. Take Care, Nadine O.
Angela S.
on 5/12/06 2:54 pm - St. Ann, MO
Amen Nadine! It is always good to find out before marriage! I am glad you got your freedom and he has moved on. Now it is your turn to party and get back out there. I hope you enjoy. I may be joining the singles bench with you soon. My marriage was on the rocks before surgery and now I am in a whole new state of mind and raring to get out and do things and he is a bump on a log. We were separated twice in the last 6 months including during my surgery (he was there but we were split up). I let him come home because I felt we needed to try for the sake of our 3 year old. Wrong decision! It is time we worry about our own happiness for a change and my son just complains that daddy is mean so we probably would have been better staying apart. Live and learn I suppose!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views