### 05/11 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/11/06 7:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Getting better today, I think after being sick my appetite is coming back. Hubby wanted ritz crackers last night though... not as good for me as something whole wheat, but Ive had a few of them--- Im barely getting enough calories as is, so am not worried. It's a nice treat. Breakfast: 4oz Dannon Lite & Fit Yogurt (Strawberry & Kiwi Flavor) Snack: 2 Ritz, 1 small slice of smokey sharp cheddar, and a tiny bit of sweet n hot mustard. Lunch: 2oz Tuna salad (Tuna, mayo, pickles, pepper & cheese) Snack: 1/2 apple w/ PB. Dinner: It will be an experiement, a new recipe LOL. We got some mid sized anaheim chillies at the store, and are going to make a stuffing using bacon, cheese, spinach and a few other goodies and bake it. We shall see how it turns out.... Im working on my 3rd bottle of water... plenty of time left...
Heather_O
on 5/11/06 8:06 am - WI
B: 3oz. of dannon light and fit with fiber I added a little bit if vanilla protein powder L: a piece of baked fish and asparagus with a spray of butter on them, It was the first time i've ever tried asparagus and it tasted much better then I thought it would D: Chicken with taco seasoning, refried beans, tomato, sour cream, cheese and lettice topped on one Tostittos light tortilla chip S: protein drink Cant wait to hear how your recipie turns out. Good Luck. Heather 316/269/228/140
BabyRuth2u
on 5/11/06 9:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: cooked one egg hard and put 1 slice of FF american cheese on it. Ate 1/4 of it. Mid Morn: Protein shake 30 gm Lunch: 4 unsalted crackers; approx 2 tbs peanut butter. Dinner: Tried several things, nothing felt right, tasted good. First tried a bite of hot dog, spit that out, tried cauliflower, spit that out. Then remembered I had can of refried beans, so heat a bit of that up with some cheese, took two small bites, didnt like it, felt weird in my stomach, wasnt sure if it would make me sick. So went to the fridge and got out my old stand by a wedge of laughing cow cheese and ate it on two crackers. Will have a protein drink tonight 30 gm.
Darlene X
on 5/11/06 9:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
I know how you feel, Im very picky right now too... When I was sick I'd finally think of something that might taste ok, take a bite and be like... blahhhhh I don't want this. We are in the stage where things just don't taste the same...
timsdanni
on 5/11/06 9:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
3 protien shakes - 75 grams of protien total (good thing with as bad as I ate todayLOL) 1.5 oz fish - did not agree off and on for 3 hours 1 oz beef jerkey 1 wheel of lc cheese with 2 T corn and half a low cal tortilla - 11 grams of protien 1 stick of lf string cheese 1/2 cup creamy cassarole made with - hamberger, onion, celery, garlic, brown rice, barely, lentils, beef broth and cream of chicken (low fat version) a take off of my moms dr. martins mix but it is sooooo good and it is moist and creamy and filing also had 2 of my 3 citracal for the day, 1 of 2 prenates and 2 fiber pills LOL only 3 bottles of water so far - just starting#4 but wanted dinner first so I will sip sip sip all evening Danni 372/318/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/11/06 10:12 am - My Town, NH
Hi everyone. Breakfast: 1 package instant regular oatmeal and 1/2 cup lite applesauce Lunch: 4 ounces of roast beef and one LC Lite French Onion cheese wedge Snack: 1 ounce of almonds Dinner: 1 cup of taco soup (Yummy! It's really good and I have a ton. Anyone want to come over tomorrow for dinner? I think I could feed all of us on what is left!) Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Need to get in more water and am sipping on my third bottle right now. All my vitamins in except for what I take before bed. Can't believe it's 8:10 p.m. and I'm ready for bed! - Stephanie
Angela S.
on 5/11/06 11:35 am - St. Ann, MO
I took my multi vitamin and need to take one more. I am drinking a bottle of water right now and I probably had 32oz. throughout the day at work. B: 4 reduced fat wheat thins L: 3/4 white castle cheeseburger S: salsa and tortilla chips D: 2oz. steak and a few bites of a baked potato
Tina K
on 5/11/06 12:04 pm - Central, NY
Crappy food day today! Protein Bar (at 3/4 of it and was FULL FULL FULL) Right now it's 10 pm and I'm eating Spinach & Artichoke dip in mini bread bowls, from Schwan's. A serving size is 3 with 12 grams of protein. I've eaten 2 of them and I think I'm done. Not nearly enough water today either, though I did sip while I was cleaning. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
sngglnclos
on 5/11/06 11:42 pm - sw burbs, MN
breakfast - cottage cheese snack - beef jerky nuggets -3 lunch - chicken ceasar salad -8 bites snack - 2 bites of a cheese stick dinner - beefy vegetable soup 60 oz of liquids all vitamins walked at IKEA for about and hour and 1/2
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views