Did you work out yesterday?

timsdanni
on 5/11/06 9:39 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I did pilates and ran back and forth in and out of the house hanging laundry all day I have backed my work outs down to only 4 hardcore arobic work outs a week and am dropping wieght again minus 3 pounds over night how sweet is that Danni 372/315/170 come on 200s
MsKeara
on 5/11/06 9:52 pm - Baldwin, WI
Congrats! You are doing so well. I worked out with my trainer yesterday. In the few short weeks I've been working with him, I've learned to NEVER say I can't. That just makes him want to prove that I can. I've lost .5 to 1 pound almost daily since I started working out with him. I feel great. Life is good. MsKeara
timsdanni
on 5/11/06 11:21 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
how great!! I would love a personal trainer but we are saving for a house however one of my morning classes - sat - is a wieght managment class and she does some small group and individule attention so it works well. Danni
miminjoey
on 5/12/06 2:51 am - Fort Bragg, NC
are you going to be there saturday? I told hubby I was going...what do you guys wear...I know stupid question...but can I get by with my shorts...or do I really need a work out outfit? I have one, but not sure everyone in the gym wants to witness that LOL!! Mimi
Tina K
on 5/11/06 10:28 pm - Central, NY
Excellent new Danni! My workout yesterday was house cleaning - in a MAJOR way! Still have a bit more to do but it won't take nearly as much time or energy as yesterday's cleaning did. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/263/140
timsdanni
on 5/11/06 11:23 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
you go girl!! we did a lot of laundry and cleaning yesterday around here too. I swear sometimes that is harder work than working out danni
Angela S.
on 5/12/06 12:21 am - St. Ann, MO
I went to Curves yesterday and got my workout in. My goal is to go Monday-Thursday so I get 4 in a week. The weekends are just so busy around here and Curves is closed on Sunday's. I did not make it on Tuesday this week because my niece's had a band concert. I will most likely do a lot of walking tonight (going shopping) and tomorrow (a trip to Beaver Dam) so I will get my good solid 4 days of working out in still. You all are doing great! Keep it up!
Melissa P.
on 5/12/06 12:33 am - Aurora, IL
I had physical theraphy yesterday. They are making me do cardio, and strength exercises for 90 min 3 times a week! It is like having a personal trainer that insurance pays for!
Nancy V.
on 5/12/06 1:56 am - Wilmington, CA
I went to my kickboxing class yesterday!! Boy was that a work out! It was my 2nd one this week and today is my 3rd. Its 3 times a week! Hope this helps jumpstart my loss! ~Nancy
RebekaA
on 5/12/06 3:40 am - Inland Empire, CA
I did I did! I did SEVEN miles at the gym. 2.5 on the Elliptical and almost 5mi. on the bike! It wasn't so long ago I struggled to make it to 1 or 2! I'm so proud of myself b/c I was exhausted and my back ached, but I forced myself to go and had the BEST workoout and felt great afterward! Yay! Have a great day everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views