### 05/10 What Did Ya Eat Today?

timsdanni
on 5/10/06 12:19 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Did good today on cals and protien I think 950ish on cals and 115 on protien 3 protien shakes (spread out over the day) 2 oz shrimp 1 oz beef jerkey quasidilla made with one lf laughing cow cheese, 2 T corn and a bit of onion on a lowfat low carb tortilla - took me on hour to eat it but it was good LOL dinner was not so good - 1 bite son's pizza, 1 bite potatoe bacon chowder from robin hood(yuck but the 12yo ate the rest ) 4 bites of husbands roastbeef n swiss wrap on wheat. 1/3 of an egg roll - I did NOT buy an order of fries from charlies but I sure wanted to. got 2 of my 3 calcuims in for the day, and both gall balder pills, still need a prenate before bed - need one mroe cal to but it defetes the pupose to take them together and I am still bleeding so I need the iron from the prenat working on my 7th 16oz of bottle of water - hope to fini**** before bed - oh and had 2 chewable fiber pills too Danni 372/318/170
BabyRuth2u
on 5/10/06 12:43 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 cracker; 1 wedge of LC LF cheese Mid morn: Protein shake 30 gm Lunch: 2 crackers; 1-1/2 wedges LC LF cheese Dinner: 3 nickel sized scallops; couple bites baked potato, 1/2 c. seafood bisque Eve: Protein shake 30 gm Also had 2 sugar free popsicles this evening. They were just so cool and refreshing.
jamey0509
on 5/10/06 12:56 pm - Charlotte, NC
morning cup of coffee w/ no fat half n half 1 Atkins Cin Bun low carb hi protein bar 1 20 ounce Isopure Alpine Punch protein drink 1 serving soy crisps 4 or 5 strawberries 1 serving low cal hi pro lasagna 64 ounces of water approx 900 cals 80 ish grams protein 85ish ounces of liquid
alaskanbat
on 5/10/06 5:48 pm - Wasilla, AK
I am having a hard time here.... I haven't posted on any of these what did you eat today posts. I am having the worst time eating enough and keeping stuff down. It is so hit or miss. I am starting to worry. Breakfast- 1 small piece of very tender beef jerkey. Lunch - 1/2 protein bar threw up dinner - 2 mini mushroom ravioli made with whole wheat, 2 bites chicken and a tiny bit of tomato sauce and cheese on it. feel like I will lose dinner as well. I have been sipping water all day, except during meals and right after. It took me about 30 minutes to eat dinner. Could I still have eaten too fast? or too much? It seems like I am not keeping down any calories, and I am trying so hard to make sure I am eating slow. What is the deal? Out of a wekk, I maybe have 3 - 4 days where I don't get sick! UGH! I am the only one having problems. And I really have to make myself eat something. I am NOT hungry most of the time. I could go days without eating. HELP!
Darlene X
on 5/10/06 10:28 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Have you contacted your surgeon? It sounds very likely that you have a stricture.
Angela S.
on 5/11/06 12:39 am - St. Ann, MO
Yesterday's menu B: 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies with skim milk L: Popcorn probably 1/2 cup D: About 4 bites of meat loaf and 2-3 bites of baked potato S: SF popsicle and some pretzels
alaskanbat
on 5/11/06 2:23 am - Wasilla, AK
so.... I ended up keeping down dinner... YEA! and I had a protein bar for a snack. Whew! I was pretty concerned about that. I will keep posting my daily intakes and maybe it will help me be more aware of how much I can actually eat. Thanks! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views