### 05/10 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 5/10/06 6:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Support group last night was awesome as usual, and dinner was great. We went Greek so Hubby and I shared Souvlaki (sp?), meat on skewers. We ordered lamb & shrimp. It came with vegetables, rice (We asked for no rice, more veggies) and lemon potatoes. The lamb was hard for me- we asked for medium and it came well done, and I got some shrimp in. The potatoes, what little taste I had were amazing, and I had a little of a friends Greek Salad. We are almost out of money until we get paid Monday, so goodness knows what I'll be eating for dinner, or the rest of the week LOL Breakfast: Fruit again, Im feeling so picky right now (Grapes, Fresh pineapple & strawberries), I also had a spoon of PB to add a little protein. Snack: None- Bad. When we get paid I need to buy some string cheese. Lunch: Chilli from the cafeteria, I would guess about 2-3oz--- it was SOOO good, made with ancho chillies mmmm Snack: I have some beef jerky, and also 2 triscuits w/ a wedge of laughing cow-- so we shall see which I feel like when it comes to snack. Dinner: Is anyones guess! Scrape something together from what we have at home...I'll let ya know tomorrow. Only 2 bottles of water so far-- but plenty of day time left for another 2.
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/10/06 6:58 am - Peculiar, MO
I haven't had anything at all today. I'm not proud of that fact at all. I fully intended to get in all my water and eat really good and have all my vits but it didn't happen that way. I got to cleaning and one thing led to another and before I knew it here it is 4:00pm in MO and I haven't had anything all day. I will eat something for dinner and tomorrow will be better. Jen
Darlene X
on 5/11/06 1:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
Jen, Did you get some food in? Tisk Tisk! LOL I know you know that wasn't good hehe Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 8:05 am - AZ
B: SBD All American Breakfast Wrap - all the insides and only a little of the tortilla S: 1 oz beef jerky and 5 soy crisps L: Turkey & Cheese lunchable - I throw away 4 of the crackers as soon as I open the package S: 2 pieces Baybel Light Laughing Cow rounds D: Taco Bell pintos and cheese (will stop on the way to class) S: 5.5 oz of tomato juice All vitamins in except multi w/ dinner 50 oz of fluids in so far and plenty of time to sip, sip, sip!
chozen V.
on 5/10/06 8:50 am - st louis, MO
Breakfast: 2 slices of turkey bacon Snack: southbeach diet protein bar Lunch: baked fish Dinner: will probably have a grilled chicken and turkey bacon salad Snack: peanuts or protein shake and so far i've drunk about 44 ouces of water but i'm aiming for about 72 ounces by bedtime!
Tina K
on 5/10/06 9:28 am - Central, NY
Actually - not too much to eat today. I'm simply not hungry!!! Breakfast - 4 oz yogurt Lunch - 1/2 small whole wheat pita toasted, 1 slice american cheese and 1.5 ouces of tuna fish. I managed to eat about half of that! Dinner - I've got no clue yet. I really want to just warm up some scalloped potoates but there is no protein in that. I don't want more tuna, I don't want more chicken. *sigh* I really don't want to eat anything but I know I have to. No snacks today. Bad me today! Tina
jannineh99
on 5/10/06 10:32 am - Melrose, MA
Hey Darlene, I actually had a great day..it is som much better now that I can eat solid foods... B-Strawberry French Vanilla Designer Protein Drink with 3/4 cup of frozen strawberries L-1 piece of Whole Wheat Toast with 1/2 Tbs of peanutbutter D-30z of Buffalo Turkey Meatballs and before bed probably another protein drink Hope everyone had a great day.... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/10/06 11:00 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: At my event in Boston so didn't eat much - three bites of scrambled eggs, one piece of bacon, two bites of sausage, one bite of smoked salmon Lunch: 3 oz of deli roast beef and 1 1/2 wedges of LC Lite French Onion Cheese Dinner: (was a disaster) Two bites of crab with cucumbers and tomatoes on a low carb flat bread wrap Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Not enough food or water today! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 5/11/06 1:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
Why was dinner a disaster? Stuck? Dumped?
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/11/06 10:04 am - My Town, NH
Darlene, I suppose I considered dinner a disaster because I only ate a few bites. The low carb flat bread I tried tasted like cardboard and even the crab didn't taste good to me. I didn't have the desire to try anything else once I decided I didn't care for what I had put together for dinner. Today was a better food day. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views