did you work out today???

timsdanni
on 5/10/06 6:03 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Ok this is something that was requested and will help me too I did so I can say YES today LOL I did 60 mins of arobics this morning and then walked the kids to the px and park - about a 20 mins walk all together so not to bad. I love the fact that walking to the park is not a big deal anymore Danni 372/318/170
Darlene X
on 5/10/06 6:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
Nope Im still recovering from the strep, and then there's the period thing... and I have no energy! Im going to try get some cleaning done around the house tonight though... so thats a little exercise lol Darlene 338/272/170
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/10/06 6:54 am - Peculiar, MO
No, not today but yesterday I went to church and cleaned the whole thing myself. Harwood floors all needed mopping and the kitchen and both bathrooms too. I scrubbed toliets and sinks too. Now my back hurt yesterday and I can feel that I did soemthing yesterday. (Everything is tight.) But I'm not in pain so its a good feeling. But I have set up a meeting with my friend for tomorrow to meet at the gym. SHe got a membership at my gym so she could work out with me and hlep me keep going. I was so wanting that kind of help. So I'm good. Thanks for asking, Jen
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/06 7:29 am - AZ
Not today...I have class on Wednesday nights. But last night at the gym I did 30 mins on the bike, 45 mins on the treadmill (3.5 mph at an incline of 2), 30 mins of weights (arms and shoulders) and about 15 mins on abs. I'm one sore puppy today. But it hurts sooooooo good! Thursday night I will do the same except weights will be for legs instead. Elizabeth
Tina K
on 5/10/06 9:19 am - Central, NY
Thanks Danni! Well, I've been in a spring cleaning frenzy over the past few days and according to fitday.com that is exercise. Tomorrow should be the last rain free day we have here and I'm planning on a walk with my sister-in-law. Exercise is going to be my weak spot, I just know it. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views