Progress report

Sheryl J.
on 5/9/06 10:41 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
Good morning! I actually had a good week. I weighed 184 this morning. That's down four pounds since last week. Believe it or not, my biggest weight lost yet. I am wearing a cute pair of pink jeans that had been waiting in the basement for quite some time. I'm feeling great. How is everyone else? 218/208/184/115
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 10:52 pm - , NC
Oh! Jeans in pretty colors!! You're doing great! I had my 8 week check-up Monday and I had lost 60 lbs since the week before surgery! Still in the same clothes, though my shirts are big. I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in 6 years and they a-l-m-o-s-t fit. Another week or two and I will be able to get my butt in them! Feeling good too.. I love having a vitamin schedule like this. I used to take vitamins religiously (before WLS) but had gotten off the wagon and I like how I feel when I'm on them.
Tina K
on 5/10/06 2:09 am - Central, NY
Yeah Sheryl! Excellent for you! Colored jeans rule! Isn't it wonderful to take clothes you've had in storage for "some day when you loose weight" and find they FIT! Loosing weight is most excellent! Shopping in your own stash is very cool! Me? I'm doing fantastic, thank you for asking! This surgery is changing my life every day. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views