B12

Lauren003
on 5/9/06 8:25 am - , NC
The best B12 sublingual that I've found has got to be Trader Joe's! I've been cursing myself because I kept buying different brands to try and find one that actually dissolves like it says it does. I was in TJ's yesterday and argued with myself for a good 15 minutes (as I remembered the 4 other bottles of B12 sitting in my cabinet) and decided to get it anyway. They are amazing! They don't look like hard tablets like the others. They're more brittle and porous and dissolve in 30 seconds flat. And they taste great! I'm a lifer now
Mary M.
on 5/9/06 9:52 am - Livonia, MI
Thanks for the info. I will try these. I live right near Trader Joe's Have a great day! Mary
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 10:38 pm - , NC
Lucky, lucky girl! I have to drive 2 hours to get to one! But I do it
Mama-of-3
on 5/9/06 10:27 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Did you ever consider the shot? My surgeon recommends them. I only have to get one shot every other month. I got a prescription, and my husband does it here at home for me. Not a problem and one less thing I have to remember to take. =)
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 10:43 pm - , NC
It has crossed my mind to get the shot. Especially since lots of people talk about a noticeable energy boost afterwards. I hadn't before because I was kind of coming down off of the memories of the Lovenox (my hubby was shakey and had to sit down nausious after every one).
timsdanni
on 5/9/06 11:38 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
the b12 shots are way easyer than the loveanox - I had to do those too and the b12 is easyer to me - it hurts less then a depo shot if that helps any I don't notice any differnce in engery when I take them but if I miss I do LOL danni 372/318/170
Angela S.
on 5/10/06 12:47 am - St. Ann, MO
I get the shots too, much easier to remember once a month than every day. My doctor gave me script so my Mom (she is an RN) can give them to me now instead of going to the doctor every month.
Sheri D.
on 5/10/06 6:53 am - On the edge of, SD
My doctor gave me the choice of using the sublingual or taking the shots. I chose the shots (so that I didn't have to remember every day to take the others). I am getting them done at my regular doctor's office and only have to get one every 3 months. Glad you found a brand that worked for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views