Gift Question

Mama-of-3
on 5/10/06 7:32 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hiya! Can you all give me some ideas on what I can get my WLS surgeon who is moving? We are having a farewell gathering in 2 weeks and I'd like to take something special for him. TIA Trish
Tina K
on 5/10/06 9:34 am - Central, NY
What a good question. What do you get the person who gave you your life back? Do you know anything at all about him? Hobbies? Likes? Do you know where he's moving? Some ideas: Gift Cert to home store (Lowes, Home Depot) Framed Photo of a beautiful area in his current home town. Candles One of those "inspirational" or "motivational" framed prints. Sorry not much help! It's hard when you don't know much about the person. Good luck. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
Lauren003
on 5/10/06 11:10 pm - , NC
Hi Trish! I layed in bed last night until I fell asleep trying to think of a gift and I couldn't, I'm sorry. The only thing that I thought of was a card with a promise inside to make wise choices and use your new tool to become the healthiest, happiest person you can be. Everyone would like to leave a legacy and you can be a testament of his. Lauren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views