Period *AGAIN*

timsdanni
on 5/10/06 11:51 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
we re uped 3 weeks ago in fear of what happened to you would happen to us. Tim was gone 9 months home 3 (9 weeks in the field out of that) and then gone a full year. Our youngest had no clue till last year who daddy was in person - he was the guy mom talked to on the computer and he was not allowed to interupte I just delt with it - get a good routine going and stick to it. make yourself acountable to get certian things done by certian times each and every day. if you have kids get up and make breakfast and be dressed before you take them to school. if you don't decide what you will do - walk the dog by 8 am showered by 9:30 (if you take a one hour walk) get yourself in school if you are a stay home with no kids -whatever you can do to be busy and have stuff to do that it matters if you show u*****t when tim could chat on line at 9 my time I would make sure had walked by then, was showered and dressed and had breakfast made by then. feel free to keep my emial and email and vent or talk. there are a lot of things going on with both of you and it is HARD!!! anyone tells you it was easy they are lie or they are in denial. them leaving is hard and them coming home is hard! take any classes you can with the military about deployments (don't know how far you are from a base-so you may not be able to) enjoy the freedom of him being gone and I do NOT being a bad girl. I mean the freedom to pick up and go visit your mom or sisters just b/c you want to - to let the kids sleep with you once a week that type of thing. cooking what you want and telling the kids they can have ceral if they don't like it buying the kind of bread/ceral/veggies YOU like instead of him or the kids. going out to a movie with a girlfreind at midnight the night it is released - just fun stuff that it is hard to do with a hubby home. good luck and don't mourn him before he is gone. I made that mistake and sent my love off with memories of a weeping wife instead of a good time the last few days. stay in touch girl danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views