WOW moment here too!

Angela S.
on 5/9/06 5:19 am - St. Ann, MO
So I bought these really cute shoes for summer, they are a bright orange color, and I had nothing to go with them. Just thought they were cute LOL! So I decided that they called for a new outfit to go with them. I ordered two new outfits with orange in them from Lane Bryant catalog. Got them 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing. I was in a very baggy 5X top because I liked me shirts to cover my tummy. Pants have always been a size 3X. So I bought two outfits size 3X tops and bottoms and the shirts are actually too big for me too! The pants are my normal size and they are big two but it was one of those set deal where I could not order a smaller bottom. So I think I may be into the 2X's now. I need to dig out some old clothes and check out my "new" old wardrobe again!!
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 5:27 am - , NC
Wonderful!! I was just trying on some old clothes again too and can almost fit into a pair of pants without elastic!
Darlene X
on 5/9/06 7:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thats awesome!!! What a great WOW--- your going to have to return everything now LOL. Keep it up!!! Darlene
Tina K
on 5/9/06 7:44 am - Central, NY
That's awesome!!!! Thankfully I have several sizes of clothes stock piled for "when I loose weight". Hopefully I'll be able to get through the summer with them. I already know I'll need new winter clothes this season. How exciting! Great work! Shopping is awesome! Shopping for a smaller size is super awesome! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/9/06 10:33 am - My Town, NH
Way to go Angela! That's a fantastic wow! I hope they keep coming and you keep celebrating! - Stephanie
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/10/06 6:28 am - Peculiar, MO
How cool for you my fellow Missourian! Here's to keepin up all that work! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!