yeast issues - girls post

timsdanni
on 5/9/06 12:00 am - Ft Stewart, GA
possible TMI -warning any ones else have cronic yeast after surgery? it was not a problem before surgery even diabetic. I had one a year or so - took a diflucan pill and was fine. in the last 2 weeks I have had diflucan and perscription streanth vaginal supositories and IT IS STILL HERE HELP!! I plan to call the doc back today but I am losing my mind and my hairbrush is lookin GOOD - if you know that horrible feeling I mean danni 372/319/170
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/06 1:25 am - Baltimore, MD
I've had one since surgery, but the Diflucan took care of it right away. I got it from the super strong antibiotics I was taking for a Urinary Tract Infection (due to the catheter during surgery). Are you on any antibiotics? Do you like yogurt? I don't care for it at all, but I heard it's good for yeast. The OTC cream really helps to soothe the itching for me so you may want to try that as well. Yes, I know that horrible feeling! Be sure to call your Doc. It could be yeast or an irritation from something else. Good luck with it, I know how irritating it can be when you're not feeling good in that area!! Monica
timsdanni
on 5/9/06 1:28 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I called and they got me in for 11 this am - so quick fininsh of working out, a good shower and then a few chores is all I have time for this morning I had a wound infection with nasty anti biotics - stongest he could give me by mouth - so I know where it came from I just want it to GO BACK!!! thanks danni
alaskanbat
on 5/9/06 6:28 am - Wasilla, AK
Oh yeh... me too. I had a yeast infection from the anti-biotics in the hospital. I took the pill and got rid of that BUT... it traveled onto the insides of my legs. The area where my legs and pelvic meet got a horrible rash. So I had to get a lotion and cleared that up... the same kind that they use on athletes foot and jock itch. THEN I started getting it on the skin under my belly pouch!!! UGH!!! I caught that in time, and am FINALLY yeast balanced again. SO I feel for you, believe me! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views