carmel chews calcuim

Nancy V.
on 5/11/06 1:14 am - Wilmington, CA
Well good to know that we're on the same boat =) I'll be in Vegas the same weekend as Craig Park, can't say that its a bad trade off, but i will miss meeting everyone! Have you started working out? ~Nancy
Tisha C.
on 5/11/06 10:23 pm - Signal Hill, CA
Not a bad trade off at all! I've been walking - but that's about the extent of it all. I've been trying to prepare myself for the 5K my daughters and I are walking tomorrow - once that's over I will start working out...I hope. lol ~Tisha
alaskanbat
on 5/8/06 11:17 am - Wasilla, AK
I eat the SF chocolate ones... they are good and seem like a treat. I love them! Patti
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 5:24 am - , NC
Patti, where do you find the SF ones? I've never seen them! I was soo prefer them to be without sugar.
alaskanbat
on 5/9/06 6:21 am - Wasilla, AK
I got them at Walmart. They had a lot of different flavors in the regular but in the SF they only carry the chocolate.
Lauren003
on 5/9/06 8:21 am - , NC
I'll look Patti, thanks!
alaskanbat
on 5/9/06 9:55 am - Wasilla, AK
I looked at container and the name brand is Spring Valley. The product name is Sugar Free Chewable Calcium 500+D+K. HTH! Patti
Melissa P.
on 5/9/06 10:59 pm - Aurora, IL
I love them too. Walgreens has an off brand that is much cheaper, but tastes the exact same. I wish they made all of our vitamins in candy!
timsdanni
on 5/9/06 11:35 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I so will have to go and check that out - we are working hard on saving for a house so I am pinching pennys everywhere I can and $12 a month for calcum was a hard pill to swollow so THANK YOU!!! danni 372/318/170 one more pound gone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views