Surgery Booked for 18-MAR-13

tiundra
on 3/1/13 9:06 am - Canada

As my subject line says, my surgery is booked for march 18th, 2013 here in Montreal at the Royal Victoria Hospital.

This is just another step in the changes that I have made in my life over the last 2 years.  I made the decision to change my life because of body pains and plain discomfort that I have been suffering more and more as I grow older.  I don't have hihg blood pressure, or high cholesterol or any breathing issue....I have extreme joint pain and have dislocated my knees several times over the years, starting when I was in high school playing basketball.  

The weight does not helpt and is a detriment to getting any help from the medical community for the joint pain because they want you to lose weight before they will look at the deteriorating joints.

I'm here to join a community of people who know what I'm going through.  Not everyone does.

I hope to hear from some of you

I quit smoking on January 1st, 2012 (after almost 24 years of smoking).  I started going to the gym on June 14th, 2012 and was going almost 4 times a week for 6 months until I dislocated my knee twice since December 2012.  The cold increases the joint pain and instability.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipation
bellyboo_31 · 0 replies · 447 views
Surgery Booked for 18-MAR-13
tiundra · 0 replies · 602 views
Finally Thursday Feb 28th
newme4now · 0 replies · 505 views