Date Scheduled. Insurance Approved!

jennirn2005
on 2/3/13 5:42 pm
VSG on 02/27/13

I got my date and my insurance approval. Feb 27, 2013.  February is a lucky month for me.  Is anyone else so emotionally mixed up they feel like getting a TAKE A NUMBER machine for their emotions??

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/13 5:05 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

Congrats I am Feb 25th getting the sleeve done. I have nervous feelings because I have never had surgery before but I just keep thinking this is it, I have tried everything and nothing works.

Good luck!

jennirn2005
on 2/5/13 4:34 pm
VSG on 02/27/13

Thanks. Congrats and good luck to you! Do you have to do a liquid diet? How long? Mine is two weeks (starting 2/13). I get to start it the weekend I move. Should be easy to keep busy. How long did your Dr say you will be in the hospital? Dr Profetta said 2-3 days. Best of luck to you. If you like to keep in touch since our surgery's are the same week-my email is [email protected] or message me on here. May your day come quickly and your results exceed your expectations!!

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/13 12:50 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

Hey Jen,

I only need to do a day befor liquid diet because they don't do the 10% of your body weight anymore where I go because people were losing to much and then the insurance wasn't accepting them. I am right at 40 bmi so I def can't lose anymore.

My doc said I would be in hospital 1 or 2 nights depending on how I do.  I will add you as a friend on here and will update everyone how the surgery goes on my page!

Good luck! Thank you also, I hope it does exceed my expectations.

Jill

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/13 3:10 am - NY
VSG on 02/26/13

lol, I think most everyone feels like that.  I go in 2/26.  Good luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipation
bellyboo_31 · 0 replies · 445 views
Surgery Booked for 18-MAR-13
tiundra · 0 replies · 597 views
Finally Thursday Feb 28th
newme4now · 0 replies · 504 views