One Year. No Regrets!

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/11 5:08 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi everyone! So it has been a long time since I have visited my OH crew...you all have crossed my mind lately because I am coming up to my 1 year anniversary this month! I can't believe it has been a year...the time really has flown by. This site helped me TREMENDOUSLY preop and post op up until about 5 months post op. At that time I found myself almost addicted to OH - - I would log on everyday comparing my progress to everyone else's....which is never good. LOL I decided to live life and stop worrying about how everyone else was doing and have me time. I know what my personal goal is and that is all that matters. It has been one year and I have lost 182 lbs! 143 lbs since surgery but 182 total! I still have work to do but I just wanted to let the newbies and preops know that I have no regrets and that having my gastric bypass RNY saved my life and is the best decision I have ever made. Yes, there have been bad days but there have been many, many, more FABULOUS days. I am a work in progress on the inside and out. I am not perfect and I never will be....but I know what I want and who I am. I want to say thank you to everyone's post's and blogs that truly helped me get through the bad times. I have to admit I was nervous when my "one year" approached.....scared that this was the end of my weight loss. I now know and realize that I choose when it ends, no one else.

Take care!
Sara
ruxanby
on 5/22/11 4:33 am
You have done great, and should be proud of your accomplishment!  Congrats!
Sheri F.   
LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1482 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1443 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 962 views
Wow time goes by fast...
DreamComeTrue07 · 2 replies · 924 views