Feb 1st...I'm So Ready

yvette_07
on 1/22/10 11:35 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

I'm doing my 10 day pre-op diet.  I did well, until I went into the kitchen and without thinking, grabbed a peanut butter cookie.  After I ate it, I remembered that I'm not suppose to be eating it.  So my first day was here and there.  Today, I am ready.  Including today...just 9 days to go.   By the way........ I threw away the cookies. 
Yvette

ccdawn39
on 1/23/10 8:08 am - Smiths Grove, KY

Good for you, Yvette!  I plan on cleaning out my cupboards with all temptations when it is my turn to get ready for surgery.  So keep up the good work and it won't be long now for you to be on the "losers bench".  Cin

Cin Cin---Looking for inspiration and finding friends for life!!

wendyvanosdell
on 1/25/10 7:14 am
Good for you!          You GO GIRL!!!!!
I think I will start cleaning out the pantry, too!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lizalee1973
on 1/25/10 12:12 pm - Bronx, NY
You did the right thing! We are surgery sisters...I'm going in on the first too!!!! Yay us!!! lol
Heaviest Weight:  384
Weight When I started the WLS Program:  351
Current Weight:  240

yvette_07
on 1/26/10 2:31 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Yay us.....Feb 1st.,,,It's coming up so fast.  How are you doing on your pre-op diet?  I hope it is going well.  To be honest with you, every now and then, I get this thought...'Boy, I can't wait until this pre-op diet is over. Then I can eat regular again'. Then it dawns on me, hey I still will have a couple of months before I am eating regular food again and even then it will still be different.  Not really shocked about it, just glad I'm getting in a little practice, so I am not shocked all at once.... I guess.   

MzSmith
on 1/25/10 1:29 pm
You go gurl!!!!I need to also start cleaning out my cupboards, i don't want to be tempted by anything!! My date is the 15th and i am getting very nervous and excited.

yvette_07
on 1/26/10 2:15 am, edited 1/26/10 11:19 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks, it;s day four for me and I think I've done good.  Your surgery is just around the corner too. When do you start your pre-op diet?

MzSmith
on 1/26/10 12:39 pm
My last appt. with surgeon is 2/03 so it will probably be right after that!! I am getting so excited, and I am so glad a friend of mine that had surgery 6years ago, told me to join this site......come on yall, lets take this journey together!!!!!!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Lizalee1973
on 1/27/10 3:50 am - Bronx, NY
That's right! We are going to do this together...it's 2010 baby!!!! I start my pre-op liquid diet tomorrow.  Thankfully, my liver was not enlarged so I didn't have to to the usual 2 week pre-op liquid diet.  I haven't been going overboard though on my last days of solid food, but I did go out for dinner and drinks last night at my favorite restaurant...lol! I am soo ready for this! I will be praying for you ladies! 
Heaviest Weight:  384
Weight When I started the WLS Program:  351
Current Weight:  240

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1483 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1444 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 965 views
Wow time goes by fast...