Recent Posts

sHANTERRI C.
on 6/16/03 2:42 am - ATLANTA, GA
Topic: It's been a wonderfull year!!!
Hello, since I last posted, I'am down to 220 pounds, boy is that a long way from 315 pounds, now my goal is to get out of the 200's. I have not worn a size sixteen w in years. It is so much fun shoping again I have to remember sometimes that I no longer have to go to the plus size dept. I almost have the body I had before children, ha,ha,ha,ha this is so much fun!!!. There are two problems I know we are all dealing with and that is just when you've gotten used to wearing a smaller size, (lol) you have to go and buy another size. It 's just the best thing ever. Problem number two or maybe I should say question is there anyone that had the surgery thru Kaiser that has had there tummy tuck yet? If so please e-mail me at [email protected] with the information. Also I have recruited three ladies from CDC and I have been talking to a young lady that works for Bellsouth. If anyone lives in the Atlanta area or surrounding area maybe we can get to together. Peace!!!
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics