3 years post op

Connie M.
on 3/5/05 4:45 am - Topeka, KS
I would love to hear from someone who had the surgery the same month as I did. I'd like to know how you are doing? 1. I did reach below goal. I dropped to 119 and now up to 130 which at 5ft 6 is good for me. 2. I did have an abdominoplasty & boob lift and they turned out quite well. ( I PLAN to have an inner thigh job in October) PS> my ins. did NOT pay for that. 3. I still throw up at least once a week, I suspect I have a hital hernia as I generally throw up as SOON as I lay down if I have just eaten. I lost hair but it grew back for the most part. I only take vitamins, no B12 injections needed.
Rita P.
on 6/1/05 10:47 pm - Hamilton, Al
I am also 3 years post op. I had abdominoplasty 2 months ago and a boob lift. im 5 3 and never lost all my goal. I weight 151 and have found that ive only lost my weight real slowly but it never goes up more than a couple of pounds. Ive never had problems throwing up since the first year. My hair grew back that I lost and am in pretty good shape otherwise. Congratulations on your progress though. I have never regretted this surgery. I got a divorce last year. My ex also had this surgery and my son and daughter. They are all doing good also. Bye Rita Parris, Alabama
Most Active
Recent Topics