Plastic Post Op

Connie M.
on 6/8/04 12:21 pm - Topeka, KS
I just wanted to update to the 2/02 surgery page. My abdominoplasty and breast lift went exceptionally well. Because I had several scars from open and Lap (I had 3 WLS surgeries total due to complications) the doctor did a vertical incision and the usual hip to hip. The scar is SOOO thin. I have the tightest tummy in town...and the perkiest boobs for a 50 year old this side of the Rockies..LOL. I was total self pay, I knew my ins wouldnt pay for it. Now I weigh 123 today and wear size 3. I just don't eat sugar, I figure why press my luck..if I can tolerate it, I don't even want to know.
jackie_h1
on 9/3/04 1:24 am - Monroe, MI
Connie, Congrats to you! I'm so happy that you feel great, look great and have the perkiest boobs on that side of the Rockies! That was great! Congrats on your success! Jackie in MI open RNY 2/8/02 -205 pounds
Kassie I.
on 11/25/04 6:08 am - Gaines , PA
Congrats! I know it's such a wonderful feeling isn't it? I just had an abdominoplasty done 11/3 with what sounds like the same type of incision you have. It's so nice to finally feel free from fat and the skin ;) Congrats again!! ~Kassie
Most Active
Recent Topics