Anyone at a plateau for their weightloss?

Tracey C.
on 4/30/04 2:31 am - Merrimack, NH
I had the surgery back on 2/14/2002. I lost a ton of weight right in the first year. Total now has been 172 pounds. I have been at a stand still now for approx 5 months. Im not nearly near my goal, I now weight 252 pounds. Does anyone else hit plateaus for such a long time? I dont 'dump' so I can have sweets now and again, but how do I get over this plateau? Any suggestions would help! Thank you.
(deactivated member)
on 5/18/04 3:37 am
I am currently at a plateau and have been for the last 6 months or so. Did you find out what you can do to get over the plateau? please note me back
Colleen S.
on 6/7/04 7:18 am - Toledo, oh
I was on a plateau for about 8 months, it was very frustrating. I was stuck right at 185 lbs. Then we moved, and I guess it's all the activity involved with getting a house ready to live in and planting, etc, but I've dropped 10 lbs in the last 2 months. Just keep trying! Maybe throw in some extra exercise?
Jackie Y.
on 7/26/04 5:22 pm - APO, AE
I have been stuck at about the same weight for over a year now. I exercise every single day...try to watch what I eat, but....no improvement. I have a lousey 35 pounds left to lose to meet the goal I set back in 2002 when I first had my surgery. I weigh between 188 to 194. It fluctuates up and down between those two weights. I am sooooo discouraged. Don't know what to do. Trying to take more protein in and less carbs...Wish I could be more positive but...I have the same problem it sounds like.
Amina B.
on 1/26/05 2:43 am - Aurora, IL
I am having the same problem too I want to lose like 30 more pounds I have been at mine about 4 months now I am tired of it my weight has fluctuated (sp) up and back today is not a good day I am feeling super fat.
Betsy B.
on 3/4/05 10:25 am - Newberry, MI
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!! If there is one thing I've learned...even 125lbs down (I'm 5'1" down from 249lbs) I still have "fat days" and I've battled up and down 5-7 lbs for quite sometime now. BUT the bright side....we're HOT!!! And let's NOT forget where we come from to get where we are today Life is good !!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics