Feb 26,2002 RNY

Connie M.
on 4/18/04 10:55 am - Topeka, KS
Here it is more than 2 years later and 128 pounds lost. I went from size 22 to Size 4. This Friday I am having plastic surgery ( abdominoplasty and breast lifts) I have no regrets.
Tracey C.
on 4/30/04 2:33 am - Merrimack, NH
Congrats on your weightloss!! Hope your most recent surgery went well. You must be very proud!
Connie M.
on 5/11/04 1:04 am - Topeka, KS
Thank you Tracy, My surgery went exceptionally well. yesterday I actually bought a 2 piece to wear this summer.
Monica R.
on 5/2/04 6:33 am - Mantua, NJ
Congratulations Connie. I had my surgery on 2/20/02. I am trying to get the Plastic Surgery work organized now. I use a Veteran's Hospital, so it is when they get a Plastic Surgeon. I will need the abdominoplasty, breast reduction and that are of skin located below the other skin. I pray that all went well for you. Congratulations again. Monica A. Rickards
Amina B.
on 5/10/04 7:39 am - Aurora, IL
Way to go Connie!!!! I had my WLS on the same day I am looking into my tummy tuck and breast lift. I have lost so far 226 pounds I want to lose 25 more but I probably will in the months to come. Or hopefully these pesky 25 will leave when I have my next surgery
carlak
on 5/11/04 6:29 am - Bradenton, FL
Ditto Connie, I had my surgery on February 13th of 02 and I have lost 128 pounds and I had plastic surgery March 7th of 03 and the Upper abdominalplasty March of this year. The Swelling is finally going down. No 2 piece for me though. To many scars haha. I live in Colorado. Carla Klein
Most Active
Recent Topics