Way to go! Karen Hodge

Karen H.
on 2/5/04 5:27 am - Pueblo, CO
This is my anniversary Year and Month! Yea!!!!! I am so happy, this surgery has really changed my life for the better. I don't know the long-term effects yet, but if I could at least live my next forty years happy, I don't care what happens. I just take one day at a time and enjoy it to the fullest. That is the beauty of life. It is what we make of it. I have never been happier about my self image as I am now. This Febuary 6th, I am two years into my anniversary! I feel great and look great! Thanks to Obesityhelp.com I was able to become informed and make this decison for a better healthier life! Thank you Eric Klein for making this site and all the other's for maintaining this site. We all deserve a hand! Congrats to all of us!! Sincerely Karen S. Hodge
Allen Y.
on 3/15/04 9:35 pm - Garland, TX
Well you know they say that nothing is garenteed except right now. We should live each day as though it's our last. In a way all of us who got this life saving surgery got a 2nd lease on life. Things are so differnt for me now, it's a whole new world. Allen
Most Active
Recent Topics