Almost 2 years out now...

Stacy H.
on 1/22/04 4:41 am - Independence, MO
Well, it's almost been 2 years now and I'm battling the final 60-80 lbs. I've stayed at a stable weight for the last 5-6 months and I'm afraid I might be stuck here forever (sigh). I'm hoping to loose another 30 by the end of April and then start the process of pre-approval for a lower body lift. I have been approved for a tummy tuck but I only want to go through that pain one time! On the positive side, I have lost 175 lbs in the last 2 years and that's nothing to sneeze at!! I guess we all want the brass ring and are very rarely satisfied with what we're given. The weight loss surgery has truly been a precious tool that was given to me. Any words of wisdom from fellow plateau folks? How did you break it and get re-motivated?
Allen Y.
on 3/15/04 9:38 pm - Garland, TX
I belong to TOPS, it's like weigh****chers but much less expensive. They give you little trinkets when you loose weight. If you join thier program and get seriuos about it then you just might find yourself inching closer to your goal... But don't pin your goal on a certain weight or a certain size. Rather base it on how you feel and how you are appcepted by the world now. Some of your weight is no dobt hanging skin. YOu will not be able to get rid of it with out some plastic surgery. Allen
Most Active
Recent Topics